• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Please Help Me Win GDT of the year.

Rate this topic

Right now I'm currently locked in a very tight back and forth Battle with the Philadelphia Flyers in the semi-finals of the competition.

I need help getting votes to move on to meet the Sharks in the finals.

Not only is their GDT a wall of text they have been quite disrespectful towards my work.

You need to have an HFboards account already to vote, but if you have one please follow the link cast your vote

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1704317

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sorry I don't have an account, otherwise I'd spam vote as much as I could to help you. You are extremely talented and creative with your GDT's and deserve the win.

Unfortunately spam voting doesn't work, unlike TSN's play of the year voting you can only vote once in this competition.

We've already proven in the TSN play of the year competitions that as a fan base if you allow us to vote multiple times we are unstoppable.

Any HFBoards users out there, please support Flashy here and get your vote in. He puts in countless hours into GDTs not only there, but here on LGW also. This is an opportunity for us to give back to someone who dedicates a lot of time and effort for free just for our entertainment.

Let's bring him to the final and get him the recognition he deserves.

Unfortunately once its activated you need to have 45 posts and 45 days of membership before you can vote in polls.

Geez, who runs half boards? Hydra? I guess instead of a vote I'll send out good wishes.

Ditto, good luck Flashy!!

Unfortunately once its activated you need to have 45 posts and 45 days of membership before you can vote in polls.

I know you don't need 45 posts, because I don't post over there and have nowhere near 45, but my account is years old.