Gustavsson injured

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Yeah, too bad Mrazek is currently in a bit of a slump in GRs

GP 4

Wins - 1

GAA - 3.80

SV% - 0.854

No. According to many he is the second comig of Jesus Christ and will be the best goalie ever.

No. According to many he is the second comig of Jesus Christ and will be the best goalie ever.

Well, in fairness, his career AHL numbers and his numbers in a handful of NHL games are much better than his numbers so far this season.

I was mostly saying that it's too bad he's on one of the worst streaks of his young pro career right now.

part of me wishes that we just let Gus go and tried to see what we could do with Broduer i know id get a lot of s*** for saying that but if we could have promised him splitting time with Howie i would have been fine with that i think he still could have stolen us games and gave Howie

Edited by sjr2012

Too bad - I was just thinking during the game how well he was playing and how my dislike of the Gustavsson signing was misplaced - but he does just find a way to get injured for multiple stretches during the year. We're fortunate Mrazek has been as competent as he has been at a young age to cover it up.

part of me wishes that we just let Gus go and tried to see what we could do with Broduer i know id get a lot of s*** for saying that but if we could have promised him splitting time with Howie i would have been fine with that i think he still could have stolen us games and gave Howie

I wouldn't want Howard in a time share with Brodeur. At this stage, Jimmy is the better goalie and one the Wings have invested money and time in developing to be their guy.