• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/16 GDT : Blue Jackets 1 at Red Wings 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Is that really the line up? Gosh I'd rather see Franzen with dat and tat and put helm on third with jurco and Sheahan.

I'll be there for this one but don't feel to good about it. Jackets are coming in on a 6 game winning streak looking like they're finally getting back to the team they were last year while the last couple for the Wings haven't panned out too well. We'll be lucky if we can salvage a point out of this one.

Is that really the line up? Gosh I'd rather see Franzen with dat and tat and put helm on third with jurco and Sheahan.

What have Datsyuk and Tatar done wrong to deserve Franzen on their line?

Mule's gone on Christmas vacation early this year. Maybe playing less than 14 minutes last game and being demoted to the third line will get his attention.

Guest DeGraa55

What have Datsyuk and Tatar done wrong to deserve Franzen on their line?

Mule's gone on Christmas vacation early this year. Maybe playing less than 14 minutes last game and being demoted to the third line will get his attention.

O I agree I'm not a mule fan more of a Sheahan fan so I'm trying to help him out. Maybe let Sheahan center that line with dat and tat(yes Babcock did have day in Sheahan wings last game or the game before a bit).

Then let helm center the third.

Guest DeGraa55

We are legit a healthy Weiss away from icing the best/hungriest possibly lineup.

If Weiss was in for cleary then swap Sheahan and helm and I would REALLY like this lineup top to bottom.