• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

If they suspend him for game 7 that's just stupid. Note to self: BC 2 hand instead of Kronwalling.

I thought it was supposed to be based off injury anyways (not seriously but they always suspend for the result). Kucherov is okay and didn't even care, so what's the deal....

Edited by rrasco

I thought the hit was borderline, so I'm not too shocked about the hearing. However I am mad that the two obvious headshots on Glendenning and Abdelkader garner nothing, not even mild attention. If they suspend Kronwall then the league has unfairly gimped the team for an extremely important game.

In all objectiveness it's getting the attention because he's made a name for himself with these hits. Then again, I completely agree it's asinine they are doing this and completely ignored the TB hits all series.

Has anyone thought of this. If he does play, I feel the refs be watching his hits closely. Agree?

The thing is he never makes this hit, it happens so infrequently because players are smart enough to skate with their heads up.