• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika 16m16 minutes ago

Babcock: "I thought it was a good hit."

Babcock: "Kronner’s foot was on the ice when he made contact, elbow tucked in on the side. Went through him."

Babcock referenced hits by Callahan and Palat. "So I assume that good judgment will prevail and Kronner will be playing in Game 7."

Edited by rrasco

To be real about it:

He hit him in the head/neck. Principal point of contact. And his feat went off a tiny bit. In all fairness that wasn't a clean hit by todays shi**y NHL rules. But because it's first offense I'm hoping it's nothing more than a fine. If they don't say much else about it then you can bet they did the Wings a bit of a favor. But that's definitely an no-no hit according to today's rules.

Hope to see Kronner in game 7.

Edited by kickazz

If they suspend him for game 7 that's just stupid. Note to self: BC 2 hand instead of Kronwalling.

I thought it was supposed to be based off injury anyways (not seriously but they always suspend for the result). Kucherov is okay and didn't even care, so what's the deal....

Edited by rrasco

In all objectiveness it's getting the attention because he's made a name for himself with these hits. Then again, I completely agree it's asinine they are doing this and completely ignored the TB hits all series.