• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Pulkkinen re-signs.... 1 year deal

Rate this topic

There's no doubt he will be with the big club. He would have to clear waivers to get sent down, and he would definitely get claimed. I'm expecting him to be a fixture on the 3rd line and 2nd power-play unit under Blashill.

I hope he plays regularly and succeeds is more of what I meant by "stick".. my bad ha. But yeah, I agree with your assessment.

Great cap hit, but with it only being a one year deal if he tears it up like many of us hope he will, he's going to get a nice raise next year. No way he clears waivers, I agree he will likely see some PP time. Bring on the holy slapper!

Edited by TheXym

How much cap space do we have left?

General Fanager.com says we'll have 100, 000 so we'll be a bit in the minus side when we sign Jurco. But we'll have Datsyuk on LTIR at the beginning so we'll be fine. Franzen is also possibly their.

If the situation happens that everyone's healthy I'm pretty sure waiving Kindl would make everything compliant (assuming he gives us somewhere around 900, 000 relief).

There's no doubt he will be with the big club. He would have to clear waivers to get sent down, and he would definitely get claimed. I'm expecting him to be a fixture on the 3rd line and 2nd power-play unit under Blashill.

Nicely put. What he said to the tee.

What's with all the one year deals? Is it more holland and detroit playing it safe or the younger players just want one year deals to to try and tear it up and make more money?

Guessing option number 2

What other young player has got a 1 year deal? I think Andersson did last year, but I can't find another.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

What other young player has got a 1 year deal? I think Andersson did last year, but I can't find another.

Anderson, Ferraro, and Callahan (and Meile and Aubry), plus Jurco said he expects a 1 year deal.

generalfanager.com says we'll have 100, 000 so we'll be a bit in the minus side when we sign Jurco. But we'll have Datsyuk on LTIR at the beginning so we'll be fine. Franzen is also possibly their.

If the situation happens that everyone's healthy I'm pretty sure waiving Kindl would make everything compliant (assuming he gives us somewhere around 900, 000 relief).

We're going to waive some forwards before we waive Kindl.

generalfanager.com has Miele (575k), Ferraro, and Andersson listed on the forward roster counting against the cap.

Miele won't be there and one of Ferraro (600k) or Andersson (815k) in all likelihood. So anywhere from 1.175 to 1.49 million in cap space for Jurco if we're starting the year with this 23 man roster:

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Nyquist, Franzen, Richards, Tatar, Helm, Abdelkader, Miller, Sheahan, Pulkkinen, Jurco, Glendening, Andersson/Ferraro

Kronwall, Green, Ericsson, Quincey, Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser

Howard, Mrazek

If Datsyuk (most likely) starts the season on LITR and Franzen as well... cap space is a non-issue.