• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/16 GDT : Carolina Hurricanes at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Howard wasn't bad tonight but he showed why he is an average goalie. He made some nice saves but right from the beginning he couldn't make the timely saves that we needed. That is the difference between him and mrazek.

But Howard didn't get much help. Z and larkin and Nyquist and tatar are the only forwards who really stood out to me tonight. I don't think the big problem is the forwards but rather the D.

Ericsson is awful on the top pairing and needs to be taken away from kronwall. Quincy can't make a breakout pass if his life depended on it. That was the biggest problem tonight. Too many of our D were happy to just dump the puck down rather than make a pass like green or kronwall. I can't wait for DD to me back.

I'd like to play smith with Kronner. I know smith had a bad game tonight but I always find that whenever he plays with Kronner he looks 10 times better. And I think his speed and passing ability would work better with Kronner. Then I'd have DD with green which will be great and then quincy can play on the 3rd pairing with Ericsson they can be purely shutdown (ish).