• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/27 GDT : Edmonton Oilers at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Nice GDT, getting addicted to these, thanks!

That's some nice young talent Edmonton has. No doubt they'll start winning soon. Not yet though.

We should be able to ask for a good 2 points from our team, LGRW!

Edited by Jacksoni

Hoping Brad Richards get his 1st goal tonight. He's played real good since he came back.

Zetterberg has gotta start scoring again lets go. 2 goals every 25 games isn't going to cut it Hank

Especially when you go back to how he ended the season and playoffs... Glendening has more goals in that span

Especially when you go back to how he ended the season and playoffs... Glendening has more goals in that span

That is brutal..I know Z is still a great player and he's aging but his scoring has dropped off like mad.

Looking at those PP units there's no reason they shouldn't be able to produce tonight against the Oilers. On that 1st unit Kronwall needs to be blastings bombs from the point and then on the 2nd unit Pulks and or Green need to let it rip

Regarding Zetterberg. He looks heavy on the ice.

He's gonna be fine, as in his old self, but it's gonna take more time than most, including me, thought. He's been hobbled a long time, I wouldn't expect the game to slow down for him until next year.

I predict another season-high performance by a Sweedish netminder. You know that's how it's going to be. Hopefully Howard plays OK and the Wings overcome a strong game by Nilsson.

Save % .906, 30th in the league. 2.85 Goals against. I think even Glendenning (a backhand) might get his first based on those numbers.

That's why it's going to be super f****** annoying when he has the game of his life tonight. I've seen it too many times over the years.

Wouldn't surprise me :/

I think Talbot is starting in net though?

The trick is to get one early, don't let the goalie get comfortable. You could see Gus was in the zone after we fired so many shots at him and couldn't beat him until the second. Gotta crash the net, I want to see a lot of scums in front of te net. You gotta will the puck in sometimes

I think the heavy schedule plays a big part in Z slowing down. He's a consistent scorer still, but you really notice when he's out of gas

That's why there was the push by management to have Z on Datsyuk's wing in recent history. The extra demands of playing center do seem to take away from his goal production and many say it wears him out for the playoffs.

I think he's looked really good this year. I'm not too worried about him not scoring as long as Larkin's there to finish. He's still leading the team in points. If Larkin looks able to center the 2nd line, it could be good to reunite Dats and Z if we want Z to score.

I see EDM is at the bottom of the West....AGAIN! Sheesh! WTF is happening out there? I know McNHL is injured, but he wasn't going to carry the entire team...was he?

How about we entertain the idea that we can package Jimmy in a deal (if he'd waive) for Hall? They need something to turn that franchise around!

Send them Howard, Kindl and Sproul.

Edited by LeftWinger

Oilers with just 7 wins on the year. Should smoke them. Don't fool around

should smoke them? I wouldn't be surprised if we got beat tonight, with the inconsistent play in our end and the lack of offense.