• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyuk Announcement to Officially Leave NHL

Rate this topic

...again, I never suggested, eluded to, said or even referred to a flight. I said he plays 30 hours away. I don't care how folks read it, nowhere in my original post, which I quoted above, was the word or idea of a flight ever brought up. Shame on the folks who actually thought of a flight when I said 30 hours...

aq2m1mY_700b-200x200.jpg

I never said 30 hour flight. I said 30 hours. I've been in the airline industry for 26 years...I know how long flights are to the other side of the world.

He's playing 30 hours away from his daughter...and that's what I said.

Lol did you even read my comment. I knew you weren't talking about a 30 hour flight. I was clarifying to them that you probably meant 30 hours by drive.

Ahh, but you did tell me to "get it right." I had it right.

No you didnt, because no sane person would choose to drive 30 hours each direction every week or so when flying is easier, faster, safer, and depending on the price of gas in russia, cheaper. The only reason you described it as a 30 hour trip was to make Pavel look like an *******, which he isn't. Edited by Bannedforlife

:blink:

Ahhhhhhhkay...so it's not fact that he's 30 hours away. Because that is what I thought I said. He's 30 hours away,yes or no? Sheesh...

Either way, he's not "close" to family. It was all about going back to Russia to play, not anything else. He is a ***** for reneging on his contract. But blame Holland for not getting him players to p l system with. He played with 3rd and 4th line players the last 5 years or so.

Edited by LeftWinger

Oh lol. Datsyuk replaced Kovalchuk as captain of SKA. The irony behind this is hilarious. Does SKA have a fortune teller telling them the list of players who will bail on the NHL before contract ends so they can pick them up immediately?

Edited by kickazz

This has been discussed ad nauseum. It's far easier to visit family within the same country than internationally. Plus, he will actually be nearby frequently because of the teams he will play. It's not that hard to grasp, people.

Easier, yes, easy, no. And his hometown team and the team he will play for are in different conferences, so, he'll visit his hometown exactly once, unless both team make it to Gagarin Cup finals, which is extreeemly unlikely.

He went for most money he could get in Russia, regardless where he will be in relation to his family. If Vladivostok paid him the most, he'd played there, 7 time zones away from his family, while still in Russia. As it is he is "mere" 2 time zones away. Family? What family?