• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyuk Announcement to Officially Leave NHL

Rate this topic

Vanek isn't his replacement though, Nielsen is. Vanek is Franzen's replacement.

Agreed, not to mention its apples and oranges. Datsyuk for 40 games at a 6.5mil caphit as out 1C cannot be compared to Vanek as our 2W? at a 2.6 mil caphit playing 82 games. We are literally talking different positions, likely different lines, different caphit, and likely a different amount of games played.

Like kickazz said, comparing Nielson to Datsyuk who has a similar caphit is a much better comparison.

If Nielsen doesn't gel well from the get-go we are in serious trouble. I have optimism though, he is a hard worker and does take pride in his craft.

He can't replace Datsyuk but he probably could replace Pavel from the last two years.

Wow that was vintage Datsyuk. This thread is going to be awesome. Might kinda start following Pav's new team pretty closely

I'm really excited about getting all these updates. I'm with you, I'll follow the team just for Datsyuk.

Edit: his shot is so frisking effortless. Just lazily roofs that.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

Up this guy. Happy or not, f***ed should've been giving his all here and earning his money! Insteas, he just poo pooed about being here and floated around stealing $7M from the team and the fans! Claiming injury only to return to form miraculously. f*** Datsyuk.

wow....the way he took it off his skate, skills are unreal

on a side note....i love how excited russian coaches get. haha

It's really interesting to see how the fans live the games in Russia, they dress the stands with banners, chant and play drums like you'd see in a soccer match.

Up this guy. Happy or not, f***ed should've been giving his all here and earning his money! Insteas, he just poo pooed about being here and floated around stealing $7M from the team and the fans! Claiming injury only to return to form miraculously. f*** Datsyuk.

Damn him to hell, he crippled us, we couldn't move his contract, he effed up Jurco's back, hurt Kronner's knee, and I heard he was a Bernie Sanders supporter... smh

btw he had one less point than Zetterberg and played 16 games less than him. You can't deny that when he came back from injury the team looked a lot better than without him... Let a player play and enough with the Pasha hate.

Who ever said KHL was becoming as good as the NHL a few years ago may want to rethink. Datsyuk and Kovalchuck are a combined 15 points in 4 games. They are dominating at their older age and making these defenders look like junior players.

Who ever said KHL was becoming as good as the NHL a few years ago may want to rethink. Datsyuk and Kovalchuck are a combined 15 points in 4 games. They are dominating at their older age and making these defenders look like junior players.

Not to mention the KHL goal tending (at least the little bit i've seen) is far inferior.. not to take anything away from Datsyuk's success over there.

Not to mention the KHL goal tending (at least the little bit i've seen) is far inferior.. not to take anything away from Datsyuk's success over there.

what do you think about the smaller neutral zone? they have a lot more room to play in the O zone.

Edited by NerveDamage