• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

01/01 GDT : Red Wings vs Maple Leafs : Centennial Classic : 3:00 PM ET

I don't care what they have to do to get a puck moving d man or two but make it happen. This is pathetic, we spend wayyyyy too much time in our own end. Our forwards never break out with speed because we have no one who can pass it to them.  We have to start from the back end. 

Exactly. Offense starts in your own end.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Just now, DickieDunn said:

Exactly. Offense starts in your own end.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

If we have to  overpay to get a couple of guys I'm fine with it.  I watched Fowler make more good passes in one period the other night against the Canucks than our D combined today.  NOt having Green is tough too. He was playing good hockey and he's a great passer. 

Can't blame Blash for that breakdown.

Really?? I think we can... you cant blame the coach for 1 breakdown... you can when it has been happening since week 2 of the season... to avoid breakdown they need to play with some soul and hockey sense.... this is the coach's job!!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, puckbags said:

I don't care what they have to do to get a puck moving d man or two but make it happen. This is pathetic, we spend wayyyyy too much time in our own end. Our forwards never break out with speed because we have no one who can pass it to them.  We have to start from the back end. 

Collapse! Collapse! Man your battle stations! Stand around and try to block shots! Defend the Alamo! Five Wings between the hash marks! Like we practiced, guys!

They all talked about bab's attitude coming out the locker room beginning the 3rd... you can see the result....
Look at our coach everytime... aand no surprise when you look at our record!!!!

1 minute ago, Yzerman19 said:

Really?? I think we can... you cant blame the coach for 1 breakdown... you can when it has been happening since week 2 of the season... to avoid breakdown they need to play with some soul and hockey sense.... this is the coach's job!!!!

I'm talking about today.  He can't be out there on the ice can he?

1 minute ago, joesuffP said:

Imagine having Nick Jensen on your NHL team. This is the worst defense group in the NHL no exaggeration

Yeah, and he's in over Ryan Sproul. Another bonehead Blash move.

Oh yay...4-1. f*** this. lol