• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kliq

Eichel won't re-up if Bylsma remains coach

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

more than Doc Emrick or George Stupidoulopoulos?

I just see George as just representing the stupidity of CBC and Sportsnet. He's a music guy. Probably like Kliq, I grew up with him as the host of the metal and punk shows on Muchmusic. He still does a radio show and hosts concerts in his house that you can find on youtube. He's knowledgeable about music - I don't know why they put him for sports or that other political show he had.

But then again Ron Maclean - who I like - was a weatherman so maybe they thought it was a similar career path.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

6 hours ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

I just see George as just representing the stupidity of CBC and Sportsnet. He's a music guy. Probably like Kliq, I grew up with him as the host of the metal and punk shows on Muchmusic. He still does a radio show and hosts concerts in his house that you can find on youtube. He's knowledgeable about music - I don't know why they put him for sports or that other political show he had.

Trying to appeal to a young demographic, methinks.

10 hours ago, frankgrimes said:

There isn't anything like it it's just clickbait and the usual suspects are falling for it. HFboards like McKenzie (thankfully) mentioned has become a collection of ass clowns and of course they are all falling for it.

Facts are facts Bylsma hasn't gotten it done and he just doesn't know how to coach defense add the fact that one of the best GMs in the game is available in Lombardi and one of the best coaches in Hitchcock firing the duo made too much sense. Maybe Murray didn't want to fire Bylsma so Pegula fired both of them.

If I'm Eichel I would sue the journalist who reported this crap without any evidence.

Hitchcock went to Dallas. 

None worse than Ed Olczyk. Except maybe that old Fox TV guy who used to be a Flyer,  that always talked about players like he was best buds with them, I hated when he called Lidstrom, Nickey Lidstrom...ugh! He was so annoying, I'm glad I forgot his name!

Edited by LeftWinger

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

None worse than Ed Olczyk. Except maybe that old Fox TV guy who used to be a Flyer,  that always talked about players like he was best buds with them, I hated when he called Lidstrom, Nickey Lidstrom...ugh! He was so annoying, I'm glad I forgot his name!

Keith Jones?

22 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

I know, you have HNIC, you lucky, lucky, lucky...

I've never been able to stand GS...poulos. hate the way he talks superfast, and then slows down, ugh. just hate his style. Don't know whom I dislike more, him or Peter Mansbridge

Easy now.....  Peter Mansbridge is a national treasure.  

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

The Homers that do the Bruins games on NESN make my ears bleed...  Edwards and someone.