• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

Dallas.

I think Dallas is drooling over the opportunity to reunite Karlsson and Methot. They have a smidge over $5.3M in cap space, but will they have to take on Ryan's contract as well? If so, they'd need to clear cap! PLUS with the rumored Seguin extension of over $9.5M, they'd need to be careful on Karlsson's extension as well!

2 minutes ago, e_prime said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  Nill's seat has to at least be warm in terms of job security.

What? I thought Nill was the 'can do no wrong genius'. The real reason for Detroit's success. How many times have we had that thrown in our faces?  

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

What? I thought Nill was the 'can do no wrong genius'. The real reason for Detroit's success. How many times have we had that thrown in our faces?  

I mean... you know... it's been said but?  Hmmm.  Countless?  

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

He actually shoots right! SIGN THE MAN!!!

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Wha? Was that linked video backwards? 

There's two players with that name I believe. One of them does shoot right. This one is a lefty though. 

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/211956/vladimir-tkachyov - Righty

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/77117/vladimir-tkachyov - one Wings are interested in (I think)

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

2 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

There's two players with that name I believe. One of them does shoot right. This one is a lefty though. 

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/211956/vladimir-tkachyov - Righty

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/77117/vladimir-tkachyov - one Wings are interested in (I think)

DoN't SiGn ThE MaN!?!?

Just now, krsmith17 said:

I was stoked for the 22 year old, nearly point per game right shooting winger. F*** the 24 year old, just above half a point per game left shooting center...

Meh, he ain't gonna sign with us anyway. I can't imagine he'd be above Larkin or Nielsen on the depth chart, so the "Come to Detroit because we can give you a key role and lots of minutes" angle probably isn't a thing. In which case he might as well just sign with a better team.

I'd welcome him aboard, because I'm all about center depth, but I'm assuming we don't get him.

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I was stoked for the 22 year old, nearly point per game right shooting winger. F*** the 24 year old, just above half a point per game left shooting center...

Ooh, it's THIS Tkachyov...

SIGN THE MAN!!!

Oh my that's amazing, I can't stop laughing. 

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

South Africa. Back stateside now, but i jet back to europe soon. Promise im not dead, just wont be posting while im there. North america is superior to all places #changemymind

Don't believe him. He is dead. This is Jonas taking control of his account 

Jason Bell of the Winnipeg Free Press: Restricted free agent defenseman Josh Morrissey said that contact talks are “going great” and that they expect it will be done before the start of the season.

“No (animosity), not at all. None whatsoever,” he said. “At the end of the day, everything’s been going great. That’s the business side of the game that goes on between my agent and Chevy (general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff) and (assistant GM) Larry Simmons. Both sides are working toward the same thing. Obviously, people are speculating, but things have been going great.”

Morrissey didn’t have arbitration rights and has been hopeful all along to get a deal done before the start of training camp. He wouldn’t say if they leaning towards a bridge or long-term deal.

“That’s always up for discussion. One way or the other, I’m just excited to be on the ice and be a Winnipeg Jet going forward,” he said. “That’s where I stand; one way or the other, I’m looking forward to the hockey aspect and the season aspect, and, as a player my focus has always been to become the best player I can be.”

That was from August 22 -- Fast Forward a month.  

Morrissey could miss the start of camp

Jason Bell: Restricted free agent defenseman Josh Morrissey won’t take part in team medicals and on-ice testing Friday if a deal isn’t reached by then.

Would love to see some quotes from Trouba around July/August of what 2016?  Right before he held out until November?    Wonder if Morrissey will hold out too?  Also, what is Chevy thinking??  Stop pissing off your home grown defensive talent.