• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When asked why it's so hard to stop an Ovi shot Vasilevsky says "because I'm not an Octopus"

Good news: Yzerman is trading Vasilevsky to Detroit before coming home confirmed

Bad news: That's exactly what an octopus disguised as a hockey player would say...

Octodad got a new job?! Octogoalie. I'd play that game. 

JUICY RUMOR ALERT!~!!!

Take this as you may, it comes from my friend who plays hockey with one of our Wings trainer's father, last name Baumann, but here it goes!

By January 1, Ken Holland will be given the OK to announce his new job as GM of the expansion Seattle team and be ceremoniously allowed to leave. Steve Yzerman will be released from his remaining contract with Tampa and be announced our new GM.  Blashill will be let go and Dan Bylsma will become the new HC.

Again, Take it as you may, but its a heck of a juicy rumor!

Edited by LeftWinger

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

JUICY RUMOR ALERT!~!!!

Take this as you may, it comes from my friend who plays hockey with one of our Wings trainer's father, last name Baumann, but here it goes!

By January 1, Ken Holland will be given the OK to announce his new job as GM of the expansion Seattle team and be ceremoniously allowed to leave. Steve Yzerman will be released from his remaining contract with Tampa and be announced our new GM.  Blashill will be let go and Dan Bylsma will become the new HC.

Take it as you may, but its a heck of a juicy rumor!

These are piles of salt

iStock-178895245.jpg

12 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

JUICY RUMOR ALERT!~!!!

So you have the same source as Jonas?

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

So you have the same source as Jonas?

Don't know.

My friend Dan skates with Russ's father, that's all I know. He told me the rumor today. I didn't say it was fact, that's why it's in the Rumor's thread.

DId Jonas have the same rumor?

17 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

JUICY RUMOR ALERT!~!!!

That's quite the rumor, sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

Holland's just cool with going to Seattle
Tampa's just cool with releasing Yzerman
Yzerman's already not cool with Blashill
Yzerman's already cool with Bylsma

That's a lot of moving parts, and lil too "perfect" IMO

It sounds like one of those rumors where someone on the business side told one of the trainers that Yzerman will definitely be our GM within the next year... and it's snow-balled from there.

Would be pretty crazy if true thou

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That's quite the rumor, sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

Holland's just cool with going to Seattle
Tampa's just cool with releasing Yzerman
Yzerman's already not cool with Blashill
Yzerman's already cool with Bylsma

That's a lot of moving parts, and lil too "perfect" IMO

It sounds like one of those rumors where someone on the business side told one of the trainers that Yzerman will definitely be our GM within the next year... and it's snow-balled from there.

Would be pretty crazy if true thou

That could very well be as well. Just thought it would provoke some interesting chat. Would be nuts though!

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Bruins netminder Rask taking a personal leave of absence...Makes me think if this might be long term...Howard in a Bruins sweater?

You didn't hear? They're extending Howard most likely

Personal leave is usually just a child being born. Doubt it's anything that will keep him out long term.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You didn't hear? They're extending Howard most likely

Personal leave is usually just a child being born. Doubt it's anything that will keep him out long term.

I was under the impression that Howard would be traded this season, and then re-signed this summer, but I've been wrong before.

If Rask's leave of absence were in fact for a childbirth - we'd probably have heard sumthin about it, but with it being 'hush hush' it could be anything from a family member in poor health to personal addiction issues...Bruins HF Boards make it sound as though it's sumthin more than what most would expect.

Anywho - hope the best for the guy - he seems like a decent fellow.

Edited by F.Michael

8 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I was under the impression that Howard would be traded this season, and then re-signed this summer, but I've been wrong before.

If Rask's leave of absence were in fact for a childbirth - we'd probably have heard sumthin about it, but with it being 'hush hush' it could be anything from a family member in poor health to personal addiction issues...Bruins HF Boards make it sound as though it's sumthin more than what most would expect.

Anywho - hope the best for the guy - he seems like a decent fellow.

There was some player this year (can't remember who) who had the same "Leave of absence" thing and I thought the same thing. Then like 24 hours later he announced he had a kid. Could be going overseas for a death or dying family member too.

Mlive (I think others too) are reporting that the Wings are working on an extension for Howie

22 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

That could very well be as well. Just thought it would provoke some interesting chat. Would be nuts though!

I don't think anyone would complain

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

There's talk of Trouba to the Wings for one of Mantha or Rasmussen + Hronek.

Do it?

24 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Nyquist + 2021 1st.

Not close to being enough. Unfortunately, I don't see us being a very good trade partner with the Leafs right now. IF they end up trading Nylander, it will be to a team like Carolina that has a surplus of high end defensemen. The only defenseman in our entire system that the Leafs might have interest in, is Cholowski, but even then, they might not bight, since they're likely looking for a right-handed defenseman.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Not close to being enough. Unfortunately, I don't see us being a very good trade partner with the Leafs right now. IF they end up trading Nylander, it will be to a team like Carolina that has a surplus of high end defensemen. The only defenseman in our entire system that the Leafs might have interest in, is Cholowski, but even then, they might not bight, since they're likely looking for a right-handed defenseman.

Agreed.  I'm just dreaming.