• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

49 minutes ago, Rivalred said:

Always best to post information with a valid link. Remember, always keep your stick on the ice. 

I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately my twitter links don't work on my work PC so I get lazy and get into the habit of just posting what I read as verbatim as i can during the day. Will post the raw links if it helps you. I abhor fake BS as much as the next guy.

26 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Easy keep blashill, should give us great odds at another top 5 pick , we hopefully have great 2018,2019 and 2020 drafts , trouba  signs July 1 2020 , fire blashill and we get this thing turned around 

all that being said Turris at 5 more years at 6 per season isn’t a smart move and we have the bertuzzi Larkin mantha line already that have chemistry but I’m sure blashill will find a way to f*** that up and hopefully mantha won’t cost too much to sign and we’ll get a bargain once we get a new coach 

I'd be ok with Turris maybe if Nielsen and other contracts weren't around. But sadly they are. Would love to watch Turris and Mantha play together full-time in Detroit though....

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately my twitter links don't work on my work PC so I get lazy and get into the habit of just posting what I read as verbatim as i can during the day. Will post the raw links if it helps you. I abhor fake BS as much as the next guy.

I'd be ok with Turris maybe if Nielsen and other contracts weren't around. But sadly they are. Would love to watch Turris and Mantha play together full-time in Detroit though....

You said it , if Nielsen and others weren’t around “maybe”,  but if I recall he had a pretty bad year last season and I don’t know if it would be a smart move to risk it and keep him around at 6 per x5 and I also believe  mantha can have chemistry with a lot of guys 

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You said it , if Nielsen and others weren’t around “maybe”,  but if I recall he had a pretty bad year last season and I don’t know if it would be a smart move to risk it and keep him around at 6 per x5 and I also believe  mantha can have chemistry with a lot of guys 

Yup the Turris contract is just too long.

2 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I heard Trouba to Detroit trade will not go past July 1st and that the assets going back to Winnepeg are already agreed upon.  Troubas contract and conditions of draft picks last things being worked out.

I heard Cali has clean air

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I heard Trouba to Detroit trade will not go past July 1st and that the assets going back to Winnepeg are already agreed upon.  Troubas contract and conditions of draft picks last things being worked out.

Anyone care to speculate what is going back to the Jets? What do they need to get over that hump that we have?

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Oh you heard did you... is that pending a blashill firing? Where did you hear this? Lmao

59 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Anyone care to speculate what is going back to the Jets? What do they need to get over that hump that we have?

It's not a real rumour, it's just a bridge with a troll underneath

https://www.tsn.ca/kevin-hayes-impressed-with-visit-but-philadelphia-flyers-not-currently-his-no-1-team-1.1321173

Seravalli saying Kevin Hayes wants to go to Yotes or CBJ.

Speculation being he might have a bad history with Vigneult from their days in NYR together, and that he wants to get superpaid and CBJ and the Yotes can afford to give him a ridic contract.

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

https://www.tsn.ca/kevin-hayes-impressed-with-visit-but-philadelphia-flyers-not-currently-his-no-1-team-1.1321173

Speculation being he might have a bad history with Vigneult from their days in NYR together, and that he wants to get superpaid and CBJ and the Yotes can afford to give him a ridic contract.

54 pts.

https://www.nhl.com/player/andreas-athanasiou-8476960

On 6/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Every time a lockout happens, media fans, execs etc. point at certain stupid contracts that messed with the market.

Sometimes GM's are fooled and players regress or suffer an injury. Other times, EVERYONE saw a bad contract coming yet a a stupid/desperate GM does it anyways. If Kevin Hayes gets paid 7mil plus, this is one of those times.

1 hour ago, kliq said:

Every time a lockout happens, media fans, execs etc. point at certain stupid contracts that messed with the market.

Sometimes GM's are fooled and players regress or suffer an injury. Other times, EVERYONE saw a bad contract coming yet a a stupid/desperate GM does it anyways. If Kevin Hayes gets paid 7mil plus, this is one of those times.

You do realize that Kevin Hayes did indeed sign a contact with Philly for just over $7 million per season?

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/kevin-hayes

...and agreed.  Just do the lockout already.  It's gonna happen.

23 minutes ago, e_prime said:

You do realize that Kevin Hayes did indeed sign a contact with Philly for just over $7 million per season?

Wings are gonna get tagged next off season.  7 for AA, 6.5 for Mantha, 5 for Bert.

1 hour ago, e_prime said:

lol no I did not! I thought it was just rumored for July 1st, I didnt realize that Philly traded for his rights. Oh those poor Philly fans lol.

15 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Myers at $8 mil for 7 years :shocking:

Just do the lockout already

Panarin supposedly met with the Avs today. Pagnotta says Vancouver and Chicago are off of his list. I assume we were never on.

whaaaa. I don't believe whoever that is. I was thinking he'd get 6mill x 4 years ish. 

I want him on the wings but only for two years max, so I guess what I'm saying is I don't want him on the wings :D