• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Graeme Clarke please...

Haha ya I noticed him , haven’t checked up on more info on him yet but I will and definetly would take a chance if we can add more picks , especially top 60 ... Ryder Donovan was on the list as well #’s 5-6&7 and have my attention , I really hope we start shipping some dead weight soon 

 

ha bob McKenzie has Clarke at 61 and Donovan 63 I guess you win :) 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Not a clue, he isn't even (((Big)))

Krsmith likes him

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/286955/graeme-clarke

He’s still only turning 18 in April so time to develop , he’s got upside 

 

 

#61 on bob McKenzie’s rankings , if we can land more 2nd and 3rds id take a chance , I’m all about going for homerun type picks than the sure 6’6 guy who will play and be a bottom line guy , same with dmen 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Wait, why do we like Graeme Clarke again?  Never even heard of this kid.

He'd be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, but could be a steal there. He's a good skater, has great hands, and he's been an elite goal scorer at every level. Could be a solid middle six scoring winger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

He'd be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, but could be a steal there. He's a good skater, has great hands, and he's been an elite goal scorer at every level. Could be a solid middle six scoring winger.

I'm genuinely not talking s*** here, because again, I've never even heard of this kid, but his OHL numbers don't look "elite" to me.  He's got 17 goals on the season.  14 all of last year.  Tell me more about this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I'm genuinely not talking s*** here, because again, I've never even heard of this kid, but his OHL numbers don't look "elite" to me.  He's got 17 goals on the season.  14 all of last year.  Tell me more about this guy.

I said he's been an elite goal scorer, not that he's elite. If he were elite in other areas of his game, he would be a 1st round pick, and I would say he could be more than a middle six winger. He likely won't be either. He's only 17 years old. He was drafted 6th overall in the OHL Priority Draft. He's the type of player I'd like to see us use a late 2nd or 3rd round pick on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm genuinely not talking s*** here, because again, I've never even heard of this kid, but his OHL numbers don't look "elite" to me.  He's got 17 goals on the season.  14 all of last year.  Tell me more about this guy.

Pure sniper. Excellent shot. One-dimensional. Hard-working. Decent offensive instincts. Average skating. Lacks explosive skating.

Projection:  3rd line complimentary winger, similar to Martin Frk. Probably tops a 3rd round pick, more likely a 4th.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pure sniper. Excellent shot. One-dimensional. Hard-working. Decent offensive instincts. Average skating. Lacks explosive skating.

Projection:  3rd line complimentary winger, similar to Martin Frk. Probably tops a 3rd round pick, more likely a 4th.

Pass then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

So I haven't read most of this thread, however, is Tag Bertuzzi still ranked at 15 or you do any of suppose that we'd try and draft him if we could?

He's not exactly his cousin or his father... he's never breached 15 pts in the CHL

Last I checked he was expected to be like a 3rd or 4th rounder

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this