• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

2/9 Cam Neely Has A Limp Handshake - Booins @ Wheel Team - 9:30 AM PST

Rate this topic

I recorded it since I had to go to a memorial service for a neighbor.  Sadly, it was revealed during the remarks that she suffered greatly from depression, and took her own life.  Nothing is ever that bad, guys.  Please... this was beyond heartbreaking to see her husband and son struggle to deal with this.

I recorded the game since I knew I would miss it... I shall now go watch it and cheer myself up!  I knew the Wings could do this, I hope that they remember that they CAN win a game and do so convincingly.  xoxo, looooo

14 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I recorded it since I had to go to a memorial service for a neighbor.  Sadly, it was revealed during the remarks that she suffered greatly from depression, and took her own life.  Nothing is ever that bad, guys.  Please... this was beyond heartbreaking to see her husband and son struggle to deal with this.

I recorded the game since I knew I would miss it... I shall now go watch it and cheer myself up!  I knew the Wings could do this, I hope that they remember that they CAN win a game and do so convincingly.  xoxo, looooo

So sorry for you and your neighbor's family. I  totally agree nothing is too hard or too bad to get over.  If you feel like taking your life is the only option get HELP ASAP.

My youngest daughter(22) has had 2 friends commit suicide.  One of her friends at 16 and another at 20 I shake my head at the age that they gave up and no reasons given. 

14 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

So sorry for you and your neighbor's family. I  totally agree nothing is too hard or too bad to get over.  If you feel like taking your life is the only option get HELP ASAP.

My youngest daughter(22) has had 2 friends commit suicide.  One of her friends at 16 and another at 20 I shake my head at the age that they gave up and no reasons given. 

to see her husband and son (only 25 years old) suffer.. I have to believe she had reached the end of all things... may she rest in the peace she could not find here on Earth. 

Love you guys, and love my Wings... xo

1 hour ago, puckloo39 said:

1 hour ago, puckloo39 said:

to see her husband and son (only 25 years old) suffer.. I have to believe she had reached the end of all things... may she rest in the peace she could not find here on Earth. 

Love you guys, and love my Wings... xo

RIP :(

Hopefully the game cheers you up some, Loo.

4 hours ago, HolyMackerel said:

Ive watched every Wings game the next day, due to being in the UK, and this is the first one I've watched live (streamed) and we beat the number 1 team. 

You're welcome. 

:notworthy: