• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

That's the truth.  I remember when restaurants used to thrive there off of fresh local seafood.  Now its all from China, Vietnam & India-and the majority of salmon and trout comes from Norway.  Sad to see

Give a Canadian a fish and he'll eat for a night. Teach a Canadian to fish and he'll ask you to give him more fish.

A tale as old as time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

 

Yzerman thinks this is all bulls***

Clearly an antivaxxer, homophobic, racist, bigot.  Shame on you for not following the SCIENCE, Steven.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

My wife and I do the Transformer noise whenever we say "Omacron".

ha!  Autobots wage their battle ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Bert confirmed new captain next season.

Larkin - German descent

Seider - German

Vrana - Eastern Block

Zadina - Eastern Block

Bertuzzi - Italian

Fabbri - Italian

Edvinsson, Raymond, Lindstrom, Berggren, + = Swedes

 

All WW1 Axis Powers team built.  Hmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I thought all these players were vaccinated?  How could this happen?  

The media, politicians, and all their little sheep are scrambling real hard right now to explain why we are currently vaccinating against the common cold.

 

"IF you get the 4th shot, you're morel likely to not have severe symptoms from the sigma variant."

 

I love how all the articles have "researchers" and "scientists" in the titles so the permanently stupid can click the check box in their mind without having to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

The media, politicians, and all their little sheep are scrambling real hard right now to explain why we are currently vaccinating against the common cold.

 

"IF you get the 4th shot, you're morel likely to not have severe symptoms from the sigma variant."

 

I love how all the articles have "researchers" and "scientists" in the titles so the permanently stupid can click the check box in their mind without having to think.

Having a vaccination doesn't mean you can't get COVID, it means your body us equipped to fight the infection.  You can still spread the virus and that's the point of concern.

Many of these players have kids who are unvaxinated add to that; we still have a lot of morons who can't or won't understand the 1st point and use it as an excuse to dismiss vaccination all together.  So we all have to mask, have circuit breakers, lockdowns, etc to protect children and people who act like children from COVID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mackel said:

Having a vaccination doesn't mean you can't get COVID, it means your body us equipped to fight the infection.  You can still spread the virus and that's the point of concern.

Many of these players have kids who are unvaxinated add to that; we still have a lot of morons who can't or won't understand the 1st point and use it as an excuse to dismiss vaccination all together.  So we all have to mask, have circuit breakers, lockdowns, etc to protect children and people who act like children from COVID.

yes, and round and round we go.  People that want to live life like people did the last 2000 years are morons.  I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

yes, and round and round we go.  People that want to live life like people did the last 2000 years are morons.  I see.

Huh? Up until CoVid 19, vaccinations were a regular part of life for most Americans, and readily taken for everything from Measles, to Diphtheria, to Chicken Pox...with few objections.

It wasn't until now, when vaccination went from being used as medical tool to being used as a political one, that the anti-vax movement really took off.

While I agree that injection of anything into one's body should be a personal choice, it just amazes me how the vast majority of those refusing CoVid vaccines have already been vaccinated multiple times for several other diseases, and continue to have their children receive their childhood immunizations without any complaining. That's probably because TDaP, MMR, and Hep B vaccinations haven't been politicized...yet.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Huh? Up until CoVid 19, vaccinations were a regular part of life for most Americans, and readily taken for everything from Measles, to Diphtheria, to Chicken Pox...with few objections.

It wasn't until now, when vaccination went from being used as medical tool to being used as a political one, that the anti-vax movement really took off.

While I agree that injection of anything into one's body should be a personal choice, it just amazes me how the vast majority of those refusing CoVid vaccines have already been vaccinated multiple times for several other diseases, and continue to have their children receive their childhood immunizations without any complaining. That's probably because TDaP, MMR, and Hep B vaccinations haven't been politicized...yet.

unfortunately it´s a follow up of Trump´s rethoric. Through his questioning, doubting of science and misleading informations he shattered the trust in media, science, news... A President who told according to cnn more than 18000!! lies in four years is not going to help in any way as long as social media keeps playing their part...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ely s said:

unfortunately it´s a follow up of Trump´s rethoric. Through his questioning, doubting of science and misleading informations he shattered the trust in media, science, news... A President who told according to cnn more than 18000!! lies in four years is not going to help in any way as long as social media keeps playing their part...

Newsflash: CNN IS disinformation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Huh? Up until CoVid 19, vaccinations were a regular part of life for most Americans, and readily taken for everything from Measles, to Diphtheria, to Chicken Pox...with few objections.

It wasn't until now, when vaccination went from being used as medical tool to being used as a political one, that the anti-vax movement really took off.

While I agree that injection of anything into one's body should be a personal choice, it just amazes me how the vast majority of those refusing CoVid vaccines have already been vaccinated multiple times for several other diseases, and continue to have their children receive their childhood immunizations without any complaining. That's probably because TDaP, MMR, and Hep B vaccinations haven't been politicized...yet.

It is being politicized... but that's not why (the educated) anti (covid) vaxxers speak against it.

I don't want to take an experimental vaccine for something I have virtually no chance of dying from or effecting me longterm. Simple as that. Same reason I don't vax against the flu, but at least that one isn't experimental... However, I could be swayed to take the covid vax if vaccinating meant preventing spread to others more vulnerable. But it doesn't prevent spread. Therefore I still have no desire to take it.

However, I did take it. Not because I wanted to, but because the gooberment used forced restrictions to coerce me to in order to continue working/traveling. That's where the politics comes in.

I gotta say the general mood where I'm at has shifted a lot. When covid crap first started happening New York was lock step, everyone wearing and enforcing masks, leading the way in vaccinations, etc. Now in my county we just reinstated mask rules and stuff again last week. No one is abiding by them. Good majority of shoppers still not wearing them, and the business's aren't enforcing it - even the big ones. Though granted NY state said they don't have the funds or means to realistically enforce anything on the businesses. Folks are sick of it.

Yzerman is right. Everyone is flipping out and sidelining players and canceling games... yet everyone is symptomless, even Bertuzzi. It's like going after that fly in your kitchen with a bazooka. Is it really necessary?

Covid isn't dangerous for healthy people. That's the bottom line.

3 hours ago, ely s said:

unfortunately it´s a follow up of Trump´s rethoric. Through his questioning, doubting of science and misleading informations he shattered the trust in media, science, news... A President who told according to cnn more than 18000!! lies in four years is not going to help in any way as long as social media keeps playing their part...

Trumpler is double vaxed and boosted and advocates for the vaccines. Don't think you can blame anti vax on Trump my guy.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Newsflash: CNN IS disinformation

I've been watching this CNN Joe Rogan thing over the Ivermectin lol.

They go on air basically saying he's an idiot and is spreading disinformation by taking OMFG HORSE DEWORMER! That's for animals!!!!

Except ivermectin has been approved for use in humans by the FDA for over like 20+ years and the guy who first found you can use it to fight viruses in humans won like a nobel prize or something for finding that. So Joe gets prescribed ivermectin by his (human) doctor and calls CNN liars.

CNN then goes on the air and says technically we're not lying... because it is used for animals.

That's like saying I shouldn't drink water from the sink because my dog ALSO drinks water from the sink. (OMG I DRINK DOG WATER)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I don't want to take an experimental vaccine for something I have virtually no chance of dying from or effecting me longterm. Simple as that.

Covid isn't dangerous for healthy people. That's the bottom line.

Not a single healthy person has been violently ill or died from Covid19?.............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROR says you shouldn't have to test unless you have symptoms

Yzerman and the players are sick of the leagues woke signaling nonsense.

So to prevent covid we shut down the league so the players can have an extended vacation in omicron infested europe.

*clown face*

1 minute ago, redw1ngs said:

Not a single healthy person has been violently ill or died from Covid19?.............................

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, redw1ngs said:

Not a single healthy person has been violently ill or died from Covid19?.............................

You're not gonna convince someone to change their mind on this topic when all they do is research only the data that feeds into their confirmation bias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

You're not gonna convince someone to change their mind on this topic when all they do is research only the data that feeds into their confirmation bias. 

I read everything. The 3rd dose boosts immunity so that after the 4th dose you're fully protected. Then once the 5th dose is out in mass we can relax restrictions, as the the 6th dose stops spread. The 7th will then probably be the dose that fixes everything, therefore we'll have no reason to fear the 8th dose. The 9th dose will then only need to be used to confirm that the antibodies remain stable after the 10th dose. 11th dose simply guarantees no more new mutations. I have my doubts about the 12th dose though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I read everything. The 3rd dose boosts immunity so that after the 4th dose you're fully protected. Then once the 5th dose is out in mass we can relax restrictions, as the the 6th dose stops spread. The 7th will then probably be the dose that fixes everything, therefore we'll have no reason to fear the 8th dose. The 9th dose will then only need to be used to confirm that the antibodies remain stable after the 10th dose. 11th dose simply guarantees no more new mutations. I have my doubts about the 12th dose though...

The problem is you're buying into this immunity thing the media and politicians are pedalling. I thought people like you didn't believe those types? Boosters reactivate the antibodies. Nothing more. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. 

For the record, I agree that the restrictions are overkill. I agree that the fear mongering to promote vaccines are awful. I agree that what the media and politicians are saying is a crock of s***. But to act like vaccines are some useless tool in all of this is false. Why the f*** do you think no NHLers are showing anything more than mild cold symptoms? Because of the antibodies. From the vaccines. Sure, many of them would also be fine without. But some absolutely would not. Because the narrative that no fit healthy person can get seriously ill from COVID is also a crock of s***. Both you rightists and leftists are both r-worded in this entire debate.  

I'd school you on why the vaccinates can get and carry the virus, while still having the antibodies to fight it. But your mind is clearly set on your antivax bulls***.

Edited by marcaractac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now