• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Dylan Larkin Is Soft

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Shop wreckers are tough. And Todd wrecked shop.

Bertuzzi had to f*** Moore up.  You cant have guys like Joe Veleno and Adam Erne concussing your top player for no reason during game 37 of the regular season.  I wish somebody in the league would have f***ed up Matt Cooke really bad.  I hate guys that continuously knee, slewfoot, board, etc other players and never get their ass handed to them.  I have ZERO sympathy for Steve Moore.  Elbows Naslund in the head and ruins his career.  Then he wont turn around and engage Bertuzzi for a few punches to his nose.  Total jerkoff.  Hockey has a simple code.  Guys that dont respect it can get whatever they get.

17 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Bertuzzi had to f*** Moore up.  You cant have guys like Joe Veleno and Adam Erne concussing your top player for no reason during game 37 of the regular season.  I wish somebody in the league would have f***ed up Matt Cooke really bad.  I hate guys that continuously knee, slewfoot, board, etc other players and never get their ass handed to them.  I have ZERO sympathy for Steve Moore.  Elbows Naslund in the head and ruins his career.  Then he wont turn around and engage Bertuzzi for a few punches to his nose.  Total jerkoff.  Hockey has a simple code.  Guys that dont respect it can get whatever they get.

1. The league determined it was a legal hit. Moore was not even penalized.

2. Naslund only missed 3 games. It was not a significant injury.

3. Moore did not engage with Bertuzzi, because he had already fought Matt Cooke earlier in the same game.

How many times does Moore have to drop the gloves for Canucks players?

4. Bertuzzi did not have to do what he did. If Moore did not want to fight, there are other ways to agitate and aggravate him without resorting to a sucker punch to the back of the head.

17 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

1. The league determined it was a legal hit. Moore was not even penalized.

2. Naslund only missed 3 games. It was not a significant injury.

3. Moore did not engage with Bertuzzi, because he had already fought Matt Cooke earlier in the same game.

How many times does Moore have to drop the gloves for Canucks players?

4. Bertuzzi did not have to do what he did. If Moore did not want to fight, there are other ways to agitate and aggravate him without resorting to a sucker punch to the back of the head.

Moore got what he deserved.

20 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Moore: Targets stars + too scared of Bertuzzi to answer for targeting stars = soft

Bertuzzi: Defends teammates from rats + does not let rats escape unpunished = tough

Moore got what he deserved. Don't dish if you can't take.

13 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Moore: Targets stars + too scared of Bertuzzi to answer for targeting stars = soft

Bertuzzi: Defends teammates from rats + does not let rats escape unpunished = tough

Moore got what he deserved. Don't dish if you can't take.

EXACTLY.  Classic case of f u c k around and find out.  Moore f u c k e d around, and then he found out.

3 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Scared spongebob Blank Template - Imgflip

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO SHOULD LIVE ON THE 2ND UNDER 1C?

LARKIN 2C!

DEFENSE IS POROUS AND NO SELKE VOTES HAS HE

LARKIN 2C!

IF SEIDER FOR CAPTAIN IS SOMETHING YOU WISH

LARKIN 2C!

THEN JUMP ON THE ICE AND WOO LIKE A BETCH

LARKIN 2C! LARKIN 2C! LARKINNNNNNNN IS A 2CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Here's our record over the last 4 seasons when Larkin is not in the lineup:

11-24

-37 goal differential

Basically we are bottom basement trash without Larks.

Which should be an indictment of the rest of the roster. Great to have mad DEPTH or whatever, but if losing your one good forward completely sinks your team, were never gonna accomplish anything.

Shoulda sold this year, bottomed out, and tried to find more Larkins or better in the draft.

23 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Here's our record over the last 4 seasons when Larkin is not in the lineup:

11-24

-37 goal differential

Basically we are bottom basement trash without Larks.

Which should be an indictment of the rest of the roster. Great to have mad DEPTH or whatever, but if losing your one good forward completely sinks your team, were never gonna accomplish anything.

Shoulda sold this year, bottomed out, and tried to find more Larkins or better in the draft.

Perhaps but maybe just maybe RayRay/Seider/Ras/Veleno's balls would have dropped and they would have stepped up and shown some alpha male attitude. 

Instead they and the team play like no worries we will be fine.  I think part of this is Uncle Fester who is too even keeled. Scotty/Bab/Torts would have bag skated this team after the 4th loss. Instead we get the old we played well the last 2 periods agains the Yotes and Vegas then lay a total turd bomb against the Sabres. We need to start better com'on man you are a PROFESSIONAL and should be ready to go especially when the pressure is on. 

People say Seider should be the captain of this team. He had the chance to show his stuff and didn't do diddly. Granted Ben and Jeff have done their part in torpedoing the team but still.....step up when you have the chance. 

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Perhaps but maybe just maybe RayRay/Seider/Ras/Veleno's balls would have dropped and they would have stepped up and shown some alpha male attitude. 

Instead they and the team play like no worries we will be fine.  I think part of this is Uncle Fester who is too even keeled. Scotty/Bab/Torts would have bag skated this team after the 4th loss. Instead we get the old we played well the last 2 periods agains the Yotes and Vegas then lay a total turd bomb against the Sabres. We need to start better com'on man you are a PROFESSIONAL and should be ready to go especially when the pressure is on. 

People say Seider should be the captain of this team. He had the chance to show his stuff and didn't do diddly. Granted Ben and Jeff have done their part in torpedoing the team but still.....step up when you have the chance. 

Fester saying we played well after those games makes me want to play well with my fist bone on his shiny dome

Everyone knows we played like garbage, the whole positive coach act makes you look like a regard and/or a liar

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

>Team okay with Larkin in the lineup

>Team completely F'ed without Larkin in the lineup

Tell me again about how depth is awesome and we don't need more stars

We need 2 more centers tbh.  Copp and Compher should be our 3C and 4C.  Lombardi and Danielson need to hurry the F up.

1 minute ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

We need 2 more centers tbh.  Copp and Compher should be our 3C and 4C.  Lombardi and Danielson need to hurry the F up.

Lombardi will be lucky if he's Hudler or Filppula level.

Danielson who knows.

This team is already in fuqqed territory again. Yzerman screwed the year and is going to have to back track now to resolve it.

Deep down each one of you know Kasper and Edvinsson are not going to suddenly catapault this team to anything. Fuq it, fuq the wings. I'm gonna go watch march madness.

20 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Lombardi will be lucky if he's Hudler or Filppula level.

Danielson who knows.

This team is already in fuqqed territory again. Yzerman screwed the year and is going to have to back track now to resolve it.

Deep down each one of you know Kasper and Edvinsson are not going to suddenly catapault this team to anything. Fuq it, fuq the wings. I'm gonna go watch march madness.

The thing I most want to see right now, oddly enough, is Chiarot moved to FORWARD.  He is pretty slick at hockey EXCEPT PLAYING DEFENSE!  I have no idea why they haven't converted him to a power forward yet.  He's such a a ***** on defense, but seems to transform into somebody that has a lot of talent when he plays offense.  Just stop trying to make him something he's not, and maybe he won't suck so hard.