• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

Rate this topic

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

So who is traded or waiver wire now?

I have a concern about messing the team chemistry up....

Nobody. We have been running 11 forwards and 7 defensemen throughout the season and have used guys like Czarnik at times as well. Our team will look something like this (Don't pay attention to the line combos, just the roster):

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Dcat-Compher-Kane

Fabbri-Copp-Perron

Kostin-Ras-Sprong

Fischer

Walman-Seider

Maatta-Gostisbehere

Chiarot-Holl

Petry

Just now, kipwinger said:

Nobody. We have been running 11 forwards and 7 defensemen throughout the season and have used guys like Czarnik at times as well. Our team will look something like this (Don't pay attention to the line combos, just the roster):

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Dcat-Compher-Kane

Fabbri-Copp-Perron

Kostin-Ras-Sprong

Fischer

Walman-Seider

Maatta-Gostisbehere

Chiarot-Holl

Petry

Oh crap I forgot about that ...thanks Kip...

Actually those lines aren't all that bad. 

Should we start a pool on how much Sprong gets for his number? Rolex, Cybertruck, Kanes first born...

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

Remember, Kostin has fallen out of favor with the team, he'll likely be the one that sits most nights.

It's funny seeing a bunch of opposing fans all salty now. "We didn't want him anyway!" 

Kostin hasn't "fallen out of favor". He broke a team rule and was scratched a game. The same thing happened to Walman a year ago. Don't get carried away.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Kostin hasn't "fallen out of favor". He broke a team rule and was scratched a game. The same thing happened to Walman a year ago. Don't get carried away.

Oh! I thought report's were he did something similar that had him pretty much black-balled in Edmonton. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well, for starters, the Wings no longer have a psychopathic coach. 

Also, the Alfredsson disrespect is wild............. 

How's it disrespect? The team did jack squat with any of those guys in the lineup, which is what I was referencing.

49 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

So who is traded or waiver wire now?

I have a concern about messing the team chemistry up....

The roster is only 22/23 so no one has to be traded or waived. I'd imagine as of right now that Christian Fischer would be the healthy scratch.

Just now, kipwinger said:

How's it disrespect? The team did jack squat with any of those guys in the lineup, which is what I was referencing.

Do you remember the Alfredsson season? He led the team in points. 18G/31A. Dragged them into the playoffs. Zetterberg and Datsyuk were very unhealthy for the 2nd half of that season. 

Richards and Modano were total failures tho for sure. 

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Do you remember the Alfredsson season? He led the team in points. 18G/31A. Dragged them into the playoffs. Zetterberg and Datsyuk were very unhealthy for the 2nd half of that season. 

Richards and Modano were total failures tho for sure. 

Jesus Christ you're being pedantic. Let me re-phrase my original post: I hope the Red Wings have more success with Kane than they did with Alfredsson, Richards, or Modano.

Better?