• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Do you remember the Alfredsson season? He led the team in points. 18G/31A. Dragged them into the playoffs. Zetterberg and Datsyuk were very unhealthy for the 2nd half of that season. 

Richards and Modano were total failures tho for sure. 

Alfie was a good player in Detroit. The issue was that he was relied upon to be more than what he was at that stage of his career, which was no fault of his own. 

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Jesus Christ you're being pedantic. Let me re-phrase my original post: I hope the Red Wings have more success with Kane than they did with Alfredsson, Richards, or Modano.

Better?

My man, there was nothing unsuccessful about Alfredsson's single season in Detroit. That's all I'm saying. He produced and the team made the playoffs. I should only hope things go that well for Kane. Anyway, I don't really care about this and I'm not trying to be a pizz-baby. So carry on. 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

Alfie was a good player in Detroit. The issue was that he was relied upon to be more than what he was at that stage of his career, which was no fault of his own. 

agreed. Because of injuries to Z and Datsyuk. 

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

My man, there was nothing unsuccessful about Alfredsson's single season in Detroit. That's all I'm saying. He produced and the team made the playoffs. I should only hope things go that well for Kane. Anyway, I don't really care about this and I'm not trying to be a pizz-baby. So carry on. 

I'm hoping for something a little better than getting demolished 4-1 in the first round.

Well either have arguably the best 2nd line in the league and an OK first line or a very good first and second line

Edit: i can't see him not playing with the cat. 

So either 

Veleno larkin Raymond

Kane compher debrincat 

Or

Kane larkin debrincat

Veleno compher raymond

Edited by Euro_Twins

49 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

I came to post the same thing. Huge win if that is the case. Very low risk. The lowest of risk. 

To be honest I was hoping for 2 seasons...If he and Cat light it up - another season would have been great - oh well - I'm pumped regardless!

36 minutes ago, Rick D said:

I heard he had a deal done w Chicago, but he backed out at the last minute because he was afraid Perry would bang his mom. 

Perry sounds like my kinda guy...He needs to come over on draft day for the milfs.

:shifty:

11 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

To be honest I was hoping for 2 seasons...If he and Cat light it up - another season would have been great - oh well - I'm pumped regardless!

Perry sounds like my kinda guy...He needs to come over on draft day for the milfs.

One year is definitely less risk if he can't perform. I'm guessing if things do go well, Detroit will be high on his list of teams to sign with in the offseason.

Edit: Berggren also called up! 

Edited by marcaractac

9 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

One year is definitely less risk if he can't perform. I'm guessing if things do go well, Detroit will be high on his list of teams to sign with in the offseason.

Edit: Berggren also called up! 

Potential trade? Reimer and fabbri to edmonton for a first and second ?

54 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Perry would help this team.  He plays with an attitude (something no other Red Wings does) and is good around the net.  Signing him almost guarantees a Cup Finals loss, which I'll take at this point.  

44 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Perry would help this team.  He plays with an attitude (something no other Red Wings does) and is good around the net.  Signing him almost guarantees a Cup Finals loss, which I'll take at this point.  

Perry would help this team on a real area of need...bigger guy who's absolutely not afraid to get greasy in front of the net and pretty much anywhere on the ice.  He's always been one of those players that I hate because of the way he plays and instigates....but also knowing that I'd love to have him on the Wings.  We haven't had someone of his caliber in terms of driving the opposition nuts since Malts...and Perry is 4x the offensive player Malts was.  I view Perry as a mix between Homer and Malts.  Yes...on every level.  Although is production has dropped off as he's gotten older...even at age 38...he is still a problem.   

7 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Awesome! Super stoked about this bc, as u fellas know, ive always been a huge Kane head.

Remember when Franzen ripped his mouthguard out? Kinda cowardly looking back dont you think? Johan the floater should have dropped the gloves and settled it like a man if he had an issue. Whining and throwing mouthguards is weak baby sauce.

And quite frankly, if youve ever been to Chicago, youd know the cabs there are the worst. And they will try to hike fares and take advantage of you if they think youre drunk or have money. That cabbie probably deserved a lot worse than the tiny beating my boy kaner gave him. No doubt in my mind.

The rape acusations? Well buddy, what can I say? I dont see no lawsuit... believe all women? How about literally never believe women?

And lastly, we all know Kyle Beach is a closeted gray man and he wanted it. If anything Kaner did him a favor by keeping things secret so he didnt get outed.

Welcome aboard Patty!

The cab driver was in Buffalo.  

15 minutes ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

Perry would help this team on a real area of need...bigger guy who's absolutely not afraid to get greasy in front of the net and pretty much anywhere on the ice.  He's always been one of those players that I hate because of the way he plays and instigates....but also knowing that I'd love to have him on the Wings.  We haven't had someone of his caliber in terms of driving the opposition nuts since Malts...and Perry is 4x the offensive player Malts was.  I view Perry as a mix between Homer and Malts.  Yes...on every level.  Although is production has dropped off as he's gotten older...even at age 38...he is still a problem.   

Do any Wings players have hot moms?  

5 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Do any Wings players have hot moms?  

It's a tryst of passion.  Any Wings players have hot moms?....I'm sure they do...but nothing an STD rumor can't fix. 

2 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Veleno larkin Raymond

Kane compher debrincat 

This.  Do not want Larkin, Kane, and Cat on the same line. 

16 minutes ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

It's a tryst of passion.  Any Wings players have hot moms?....I'm sure they do...but nothing an STD rumor can't fix. 

This.  Do not want Larkin, Kane, and Cat on the same line. 

I'm OK with that too. It makes our top 6 dangerous and our pp even better. 

I can see kane larkin cat as the 1st pp unit so we can still enjoy that

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/red-wings-recall-jonatan-berggren-from-grand-rapids

Odd recall with the Kane signing. This puts them at 24 roster players. Are we finally making a goaltending decision?

It's because Larkin will miss the next two games

Emily Kaplan reporting that Kane settled on Detroit after meeting with Lalonde, whom he was very impressed by. She's also saying that Kane has been telling teams he knows he needs to earn his spot in the lineup and does not expect to be on line 1 or PP1 from day 1.

10 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Emily Kaplan reporting that Kane settled on Detroit after meeting with Lalonde, whom he was very impressed by. She's also saying that Kane has been telling teams he knows he needs to earn his spot in the lineup and does not expect to be on line 1 or PP1 from day 1.

You know you're supposed to start every entry by announcing yourself right?

You are kinda sus. Are you an imposter?