• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drewicho

Hudler's new nickname

Rate this topic

Rex Hudler

(in honor the Colorado tv guys somehow botching "jiri" and saying "rex")

Funny you should mention that--I'm stuck in Laramie, Wyoming watching the crappy Avs telecast as I type this.

Avs score= SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other team score= score

Plus, for some weird, lame reason, they keep saying Ryan Smyth's full name during the play-by-play. EVERY TIME! Do you guys need to keep reminding yourselves who he is?

Funny you should mention that--I'm stuck in Laramie, Wyoming watching the crappy Avs telecast as I type this.

Avs score= SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other team score= score

Plus, for some weird, lame reason, they keep saying Ryan Smyth's full name during the play-by-play. EVERY TIME! Do you guys need to keep reminding yourselves who he is?

Not a big deal, but they are saying that because there is a Ryan Smyth and another player with the last name, Smith. Just an FYI.

Hockey players have the worst nicknames in all of sports. I mean seriously....Z, Dats, Malts, Lids, Huds, Drapes, Liils, Sammy, Kopy, Downs, Rafs, Chelly....how LAME.

Hockey players have the worst nicknames in all of sports. I mean seriously....Z, Dats, Malts, Lids, Huds, Drapes, Liils, Sammy, Kopy, Downs, Rafs, Chelly....how LAME.

I have the best nickname in the world for Raffy, but no one uses it. Raffy Laffy Taffy. It's not a mouthful if you say it fast enough.

I like Happy Hudler and Hudlum.

I have the best nickname in the world for Raffy, but no one uses it. Raffy Laffy Taffy. It's not a mouthful if you say it fast enough.

I like Happy Hudler and Hudlum.

Yeah but with that nickname he's opening himself up to be called "a joke" if he were to start playing bad!

Yeah but with that nickname he's opening himself up to be called "a joke" if he were to start playing bad!

True, true. But that could me some modivation so he doesn't play poorly.

Babs: Hey Raffy Laffy Taffy, you better step it up.

Raffy Laffy Taffy: You're right. I don't want people making fun of my nickname!

LOL :lol: