• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Jimmy Howard watch thread

Rate this topic

Updated, although hesitantly because it seems whenever I update this thing as of late he follows up with a stat-destroying performance. In any event, he's still hanging on to top ten stats, but I think the Calder race is slipping away from him with his post-Olympic performance (not to mention Myers' recent play).

Updated, although hesitantly because it seems whenever I update this thing as of late he follows up with a stat-destroying performance. In any event, he's still hanging on to top ten stats, but I think the Calder race is slipping away from him with his post-Olympic performance (not to mention Myers' recent play).

I'll just be happy if he gets nominated. He'll still be able to have that in common with Yzerman, Lidstrom and Zetterberg.

I still can't believe Z didn't win it.

Haha. Every time I mention the others who have been nominated in the past someone always says that or something along the lines of "Jackman is the worst Calder winner ever." And rightfully so because that was one of the "What the hell were they thinking?" kind of moments, especially to Wings fans.

I honestly couldn't be happier with Jimmy Howard this season. He has surpassed every single one of my expectations.

Can't wait to see how he does in the playoffs.

It's great to cheer for a young home grown goaltender, it's been awhile.

Edited by Carman

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/03/henrik_zetterberg_dominates_at.html

Said Howard of Crosby: “He does that stuff all the time. Somehow he gets away with it.’’

I love you Jimmy but I wouldn't be surprised that if in the next Wings game that suddenly you have to play with a larger net and the Wings get penalized 10 times a period.

were-not-worthy.jpg

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Howard can struggle now some and it won't bother me that much. Going after Crosby for being a little brat like that, major :thumbup: in my book!

Hey...

No Stairway to Heaven.