• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Barrie said:

I was just thinking about Walman doing the Griddy after scoring in OT, would Toronto cry about that too? There could be a unwritten rule about celebrating too much

Toronto may cry about our new Goal Horn too. La la la la la

Few ideas for the next empty net goal against the Leafs

I'm watching the Capitals/Sens game right now and the Caps announcing team can't stop singing the praises of the Red Wings. It's absolutely wild how we've gone from "Detroit is behind Ottawa and Buffalo in their rebuild" to "The Caps better not play loosey goosey against Detroit tomorrow or the Red Wings will make them pay" in less that six months.

Edited by kipwinger

49 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

New Canadian "online harms" bill would make online hate speech punishable by up to life in prison.

So the rest of us can talk s*** and Canadians have to just take it? 

Fuggin finally. The leaf have been terrorizing the internet for far to long

A Fucking Leaf: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

32 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Pretty soon u will have to ask to piss

Pretty sure he has to ask the foreman down at the yacht factory to take a piss 

1 hour ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Pretty soon u will have to ask to piss

I cant wait to start a facebook named Levi Sudbury with a random Toronto address, and start denying the holocaust online lmao ya know for good clean fun

47 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Fuggin finally. The leaf have been terrorizing the internet for far to long

A Fucking Leaf: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

Pretty sure he has to ask the foreman down at the yacht factory to take a piss 

Yo the rangers owner named his boat "Wavedancer" and now we're all quite certain he's a closeted grey man. f*** the Rags and the Knickerbockers. 

On 2/27/2024 at 10:23 AM, Troy McClure said:

New Canadian "online harms" bill would make online hate speech punishable by up to life in prison.

So the rest of us can talk s*** and Canadians have to just take it? 

I'm sure that one will be equally enforced.

43 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ministry of Magic 

pri_35453692-364x273.jpg

*Applause dies as Dumbledore beings to speak*

"To house Avalanche, your bravery and determination, throughout the 90s and early 00s, despite the Red Wings superior dynasty, is both an act of true courage and true willpower. I award you 50 pts for each Stanley cup you've won....150 POINTS!"

*WOOS AND CHEERS*

"To house Red Wing, young master Yzerman's brilliance during the rescue of house Bolt was both daring and noble... But perhaps nothing touches our hearts more than his compassion to retrun to his muggle home of Detroit to do the same. I award you 50 pts for each time Stephen Yzerman has touched the cup....150 POINTS!"

*WOOS AND CHEERS*

"And lastly, to the wealthy and distinguished house of Leaf, your majesty knows no bounds. Your legends echo through these halls. And now your window is open again, and you have one of the most talented and dominant teams in the entire league. It is for these accomplishments that I will award you the generous gift of ONE HUNDRED points for each time you have beaten House Coyote on home ice since 2005..."

*WOOS AND CHEERS"

"ZERO POINTS!"

3 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

pri_35453692-364x273.jpg

*Applause dies as Dumbledore beings to speak*

"To house Avalanche, your bravery and determination, throughout the 90s and early 00s, despite the Red Wings superior dynasty, is both an act of true courage and true willpower. I award you 50 pts for each Stanley cup you've won....150 POINTS!"

*WOOS AND CHEERS*

"To house Red Wing, young master Yzerman's brilliance during the rescue of house Bolt was both daring and noble... But perhaps nothing touches our hearts more than his compassion to retrun to his muggle home of Detroit to do the same. I award you 50 pts for each time Stephen Yzerman has touched the cup....150 POINTS!"

*WOOS AND CHEERS*

"And lastly, to the wealthy and distinguished house of Leaf, your majesty knows no bounds. Your legends echo through these halls. And now your window is open again, and you have one of the most talented and dominant teams in the entire league. It is for these accomplishments that I will award you the generous gift of ONE HUNDRED points for each time you have beaten House Coyote on home ice since 2005..."

*WOOS AND CHEERS"

"ZERO POINTS!"

Regard

11 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Lub heading to the Leafs, With a 3rd to Anaheim at 50% retention and a 6th to Carolina for the other 25% retained.

Pretty good deal for the Leafs IMO. They just got one of the better defensive Dmen in the league, IMO, exactly what they needed, at below league min.

Just now, Troy McClure said:

Pretty good deal for the Leafs IMO. They just got one of the better defensive Dmen in the league, IMO, exactly what they needed, at below league min.

If the Leafs HAVE to make noise in the playoffs I'm glad it will be under Brad Treliving and not Kyle Dubas. Who knew that what the Leafs needed was defense and not more scoring forwards and Ryan Reeves?

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

If the Leafs HAVE to make noise in the playoffs I'm glad it will be under Brad Treliving and not Kyle Dubas. Who knew that what the Leafs needed was defense and not more scoring forwards and Ryan Reeves?

Didnt brad sign reeves?