• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

Parise Watch [update x2]: Red Wings OUT of Running

Rate this topic

Seriously. Something's going down. I highly doubt that either Parise or Suter planned on dragging this out.

All I can think is that someone blindsided one or both of them with some unanticipated offer, and that this has prompted some sort of existential crisis. Maybe Mario offered them gold plated bunk beds beside Sidney's, in his basement.

Via Andy Strickland:

I'm not suggesting Parise is lying, but multiple players who know him very well made it clear he's made a decision #NHL

From what I've seen, he tends to be a reliable source. Regardless, I'm not holding my breath that the Wings get Parise.

Guest Hatethedrake!

From a reliable source...Parise says he needs 2 months to think about the offers and then talk it over with his fiance. Suter needs more time to see what Zach is doing and then talk it over with his family. Then the Parise family and the Suter family may need all September to decide where the best place to live is. Right now Parise is awaiting word on what his dog wants him to do. Suter has a horse named Trotzie who is his also his best friend. Babs is currently in Minny as we speak negotiating with Trotzie to bring Suter to Detroit. This has been very tough on both Parise and Suter. This could drag on until October even and possibly even December. I am told by various sources of both the Suter's and the Parise's that it is so much more than the money in deciding where these 2 sign. Which teams can offer the best dressing room facilities? Which cities have the best restaurants? Mostly importantly though, and everything may hinge on this 1 criteria...which team's arena has the best free internet WIFI? I am told that THIS may be the key to getting both players. More to come...

Seriously. Something's going down. I highly doubt that either Parise or Suter planned on dragging this out.

All I can think is that someone blindsided one or both of them with some unanticipated offer, and that this has prompted some sort of existential crisis. Maybe Mario offered them gold plated bunk beds beside Sidney's, in his basement.

Poor Mario cannot afford both... The offer that knocked them out was Detroit's...of course that is me looking thru the red glasses. I really hope it ends today though...

From a reliable source...Parise says he needs 2 months to think about the offers and then talk it over with his fiance. Suter needs more time to see what Zach is doing and then talk it over with his family. Then the Parise family and the Suter family may need all September to decide where the best place to live is. Right now Parise is awaiting word on what his dog wants him to do. Suter has a horse named Trotzie who is his also his best friend. Babs is currently in Minny as we speak negotiating with Trotzie to bring Suter to Detroit. This has been very tough on both Parise and Suter. This could drag on until October even and possibly even December. I am told by various sources of both the Suter's and the Parise's that it is so much more than the money in deciding where these 2 sign. Which teams can offer the best dressing room facilities? Which cities have the best restaurants? Mostly importantly though, and everything may hinge on this 1 criteria...which team's arena has the best free internet WIFI? I am told that THIS may be the key to getting both players. More to come...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^^^^

Maybe Shero's intimated that Malkin will be cut loose when the time comes...leaving [X PLAYER] to be Crosby's right-hand man. And then when the Pens become a legitimate dynasty and win, like, 90 Cups in a row, everyone will heap praise upon Malkin 2.0 and his - what do you call it again? Oh yeah - "defense" thing that he does.

I can't help but feel like Parise was flat out lying in that whole interview thats on NHL.com. He knows where he wants to go, maybe he's playing the waiting game to see all the other FA's sign making him the even more prime target. While most backup options are fading away, he's still there unsigned. Maybe he's waiting for a certain team to make a certain offer? Maybe he's trying to get upwards of 9 mil/per. Whatever the case, all these teams showing you respect with aggressive offers...show the teams some respect by letting them move on. IMO.

OMG!!!

I know it was just specualtion up to this point about Suter waiting for Parise so they could both sign to the same team.

I still don't know which team that might be, but I have it on a very reliable source that Suter and Parise were just seen at Denver Mattress holding hands and shopping for bunk beds together!

Guest Hatethedrake!

OMG!!!

I know it was just specualtion up to this point about Suter waiting for Parise so they could both sign to the same team.

I still don't know which team that might be, but I have it on a very reliable source that Suter and Parise were just seen at Denver Mattress holding hands and shopping for bunk beds together!

Are you sure it wasn't Parise, Suter and Crosby?

The thing is, neither Parise or Suter need to jump the gun too quickly. In the past, guys would sign right away to avoid risk of missing out on getting a good deal, but with these guys, they can afford to wait. The FA crop is very, very bad, they are the top 2 available and having teams sign a bunch of other guys won't impact them. They'll get their deal and they can take a ton of time thinking about it. Not sure why you would have to though. They should have already thought long and hard about where they would want to go and now it should just be a matter of accepting a deal.