#121 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

Whelp.

Another day spent chasing unicorns.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#122 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

oh what the fack, honestly...
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#123 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

This is ridiculous at this point. you cant just keep sayingf****** tomorrow. I'm gunna go get plastered in honor of 'merica

#124 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

Which means Thurs - Fri the earliest more then likely. I think the longer it goes, the less likely he signs with Wings.

I agree...
It's strange, Ilitch and Chelios went only to INCREASE initial offer...
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#125 YougotDatsyuked

YougotDatsyuked

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

I am back on the ledge!

#126 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

jblg k,

Edited by Dabura, 03 July 2012 - 04:14 PM.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#127 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

this is a sick joke

#128 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

both these motherf*kers should go to khl ....

#129 ShanahanMan

ShanahanMan

DUUUUUUUUH

• Silver Booster
  • 5,652 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Man, this is a real problem. We have two glaring holes on our top 4 definisive spots. If we don't sign Suter, we're gonna be in huge trouble.

I HATE JASON WILLIAMS

#130 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

No problem Zach and Ryan. Don't worry about the other guys trying to make life decisions whom order dictates they do after both of you. Ah yes the ME generation once again. The best franchise in the league has made you both very fair, some might say overly so, offers to play in first class. If you can't make up your minds after knowing this day was coming for years don't expect us to anguish with you. You'll sign the paper or you won't at this point.

Either way Red Wing nation shall endure and conquer as it has for almost a century.

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#131 xtrememachine1

xtrememachine1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

My thought is Suter wanted $100 mil. The Wings offered $80 mil. He called the Wings and "I want to play for Detroit but $20 mil is too much of a gap. Up it to $90 mil and I'll take it." So they did. Why haven't they announced it? If the Wings are going to sign Parise too, they're going to announce them together. Probably wishful thinking, but it does make sense.

#132 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

I understand these are people's lives and the rest of their hockey playing careers pretty much, but 3 full days when you knew in advance what the money, term and likely suitors would be should be enough. The media is making these guys out to be drama queens when they really aren't, all the same a decision one way or the other would be nice.

#NOMOREKINDL

#133 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

I dont understand his agent Stirring up the hysteria by waiting exactly till the plane landed in Detroit to announce 'no' decision today.....wtf is going on!! He knew 3 hours ago bo decision so why all thef****** games????

#134 cupcrazy

cupcrazy

1st Line Sniper

• HoF Booster
  • 824 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

If I was llitch I'd tell Kenny if they haven't signed by 3pm Thursday we start seeking other options.
Posted Image

#135 xtrememachine1

xtrememachine1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

If I was llitch I'd tell Kenny if they haven't signed by 3pm Thursday we start seeking other options.

For all we know the hold up could be because Parise and Suter are trying to get good deals from the same team so they can play together.

#136 YougotDatsyuked

YougotDatsyuked

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

If he doesn't make a decision by Thursday I would sign Semin & Doan then trade for Yandle. Then if Suter calls say sorry we're full good luck!

#137 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,612 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Well tweet's saying there will be no decision for Suter today......come on! This is getting stupid! If there are 5 teams on your list, 4 of them have to move on once you decide where you are going! There are other UFA's who aren't getting calls because of this, there are millions of fans who will need blood pressure medicine now, let alone when you do decide....then there are the fans that have to make up the Hate signs to display when you visit thier arena's after you don't chose their team...

I want you to be a Red Wing...but for the love of God, CHOOSE! So everyone can move forward!!!!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#138 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,057 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Brutal.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#139 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

He just happened to decide he needed more time to think about things JUST AS THE PlANE HIT the ground...bulls***, somethings fishy as hell here!! No reason for all this 007 s***!

#140 xtrememachine1

xtrememachine1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

...then there are the fans that have to make up the Hate signs to display when you visit thier arena's after you don't chose their team...

I can guarentee if Parise doesn't pick the Pens, he'll get booed every he touches the puck when he plays against the Pens in Pittsburgh. lol