• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Datsyuk: I want to sign extension with Wings this summer

Rate this topic

Per Ansar KHAAAAAAN!!!

Datsyuk said he wants to sign extension with Wings this summer. Looking forward to staying in Detroit beyond next season.

And Helene St. JAAAAAAMES!!! (Hmmm... lacks the same effect as KHAAAAAN)

Pavel Datsyuk said he wants to sign extension this summer with Red Wings, wants to stay several more years. Huge plus for team.

Nice to see the speculation come to an end. That's an unnecessary distraction.

Yes! But I am worried it could be a bad contract. 7 or 8 years at 8 million + per year. would be better to pay him more per year for fewer year. a 4 year 30-35 million deal for example. He is already 35.

Yes! But I am worried it could be a bad contract. 7 or 8 years at 8 million + per year. would be better to pay him more per year for fewer year. a 4 year 30-35 million deal for example. He is already 35.

there is no way that he signs or even wants a 7 year contract. i would say 4 years is the max but i think it will be closer to 2 years

Edited by chances14

Pavel Datsyuk @Datsyuk13 1m

Dear Friends, Thank You for the support you have shown me and The Red Wings. I look forward playing here for many years to come.

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such good news! I want the contract to be as long as it can be. If he wants 8 years (highly unlikely) then give it to him. Pav isn't selfish either I could honestly see him taking a pay cut even tho he deserves a lot more than his 6.7 he's getting right now

Hell yes! We get Datsyukian magic for a little while longer.

Oh ya! After Stevie retired I didn't think I'd love any other player more than him, but then pav kept progressing and progressing and has become my favourite player of all time. With pav I truly think ill never admire and love a player like I do with him. Guy is my idol and I respect him so much for what he does and how unique and flat out amazing he really is!

Maybe he forgot his contract ends after next year? LoL! Just kidding. But honestly this is great news for Red Wings fans and the organization. He can definitely still play at an elite level and he sees this team still has potential. I just hope we don't throw him a ridiculous amount of money with the salary cap dropping. But here's a link to Mlive.com. His words were basically taken out of context when he said he would love to play in Russia one day. http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/05/pavel_datsyuk_says_he_wants_to.html#incart_flyout_sports