• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ash11

Injury Updates

Rate this topic

Andersson is rather poor at anything but faceoffs and PK, but this isn't the ideal time to lose another center with four out already.

It never ends with this team. It's not even possible to think about the what ifs of being fully healthy because it will never occur.

More Emmerton now, I assume? Awesome.

Broken foot for Andy out 2-3 weeks according to Khan. Z, Pav, Helm, Weiss, Anderrson. Most teams would kill for those guys and we can't even get them in the line up.

I'm on board for bringing Pulkkinen up. Stick him on a line with Abby and Alfie.

Pulk-Abby-Alfie. Let 100mph shots rain hell on opposing goalies from the 3rd line. Then you can have Alfie play point on one PP and Pulk on the other.

Can you imagine a 2nd PP unit of

Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar

Smith-Pulkkinen

SEND OUT THE KIDS!!!! :lol:

or, it's the perfect time to have Legwand.

Whichever way you want to look at it ;)

Coulda/shoulda had both ;)

Let miller play center and bring up pulk. Scratch that, move glendening down and put Abby in the middle of alfy and pulk.

Mule-Legwand-nyquist

Pulk-Abby-alfy

Jurco-sheahan-Tatar

Bert-glendening-miller

That's what I would do. Dear god do not call up emmerton

We're most definitely gonna call up emmerton

Broken foot for Andy out 2-3 weeks according to Khan. Z, Pav, Helm, Weiss, Anderrson. Most teams would kill for those guys and we can't even get them in the line up.

I'm on board for bringing Pulkkinen up. Stick him on a line with Abby and Alfie.

Pulk-Abby-Alfie. Let 100mph shots rain hell on opposing goalies from the 3rd line. Then you can have Alfie play point on one PP and Pulk on the other.

Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar

Smith-Pulkkinen

This is what I suggested as well. Hope it happens. First unit could be.

Goose-Legwand-mule

Alfy- kronner

Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar

Smith-Pulkkinen

I been wanting pulkkinen for a while .... Seems like the same old bs .... We just need our team to basically be completely hurt to have any kids play .... Pulks will come up and then management will be shocked we have another kid who can play

Don't think he will be called up though cause he plays right wing I believe .... Emmerton is the safe bet ... And we all know redwings are all about being safe

Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar

Smith-Pulkkinen

No one would even beat anyone up to get Andersson.

That said, this is not the best time to lose him.

I'm on board with moving Abby to C and bringing up Pulkkinen. What other options do we have really? Moving Franzen to C and breaking up the only legit NHL line we have.

So is Weiss done for the year? He was coming back last week, how big of a set back could he have had?

He wanted to be creative and picked sphincter pull from the Red Wings pool of pain as that's about the ONLY injury we haven't seen from this team this year!

Weiss' season has been a disaster. Played thru an injury because he was with a new team and sucked. Was supposed to be back after the Olympic break to try and right his season. Now he's still out, no one knows why, and the guy might not even get a chance to show if he's even worth half o his contract. If he was the guy in Florida, he'll help us alot. If he misses the remainder of the year, not sure what kind of confidence the Wings brass would have in him going into the summer.

Weiss' season has been a disaster. Played thru an injury because he was with a new team and sucked. Was supposed to be back after the Olympic break to try and right his season. Now he's still out, no one knows why, and the guy might not even get a chance to show if he's even worth half o his contract. If he was the guy in Florida, he'll help us alot. If he misses the remainder of the year, not sure what kind of confidence the Wings brass would have in him going into the summer.

Yea and if he does miss the remainder of the year, he'll have virtually no value going into the offseason, meaning the Wings will have to play him next season regardless. That said, I don't think the organisation would trade him whatever happens this year.

Yea and if he does miss the remainder of the year, he'll have virtually no value going into the offseason, meaning the Wings will have to play him next season regardless. That said, I don't think the organisation would trade him whatever happens this year.

I don't want them to trade him. I think when he's healthy he is a very good hockey player. But this is 2 straight seasons where he's barely played due to 2 different injuries. I think the Wings brass will examine getting rid of Weiss unless he can find his groin, and then hopefully, his game.

I don't want them to trade him. I think when he's healthy he is a very good hockey player. But this is 2 straight seasons where he's barely played due to 2 different injuries. I think the Wings brass will examine getting rid of Weiss unless he can find his groin, and then hopefully, his game.

Yea I definitely want to see what he's made of. After all a guy doesn't get that kind of contract for nothing. I'm willing to be patient

i don't know if this belongs here, but since it's "injury updates", edzo is out for tonight's game between Boston and Montreal because of throat infection. the Gods must have punished him for the verbal crap he spewed during sunday's game