• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ash11

Injury Updates

Rate this topic

811 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how many games lost to injury we have this season or where we rank in the league? I gotta imagine we are number one in that category.

Does anyone know how many games lost to injury we have this season or where we rank in the league? I gotta imagine we are number one in that category.

4th actually. Pens first by a good margin, followed by Tampa and Anaheim. Also 4th in average minutes of injured players (Pens, Carolina, Ducks)

Wings are first in CHIP (cap hit of injured players).

Data from http://springingmalik.blogspot.com/2014/03/nhl-man-games-lost-and-chip-analysis-60.html

4th actually. Pens first by a good margin, followed by Tampa and Anaheim. Also 4th in average minutes of injured players (Pens, Carolina, Ducks)

Wings are first in CHIP (cap hit of injured players).

Data from http://springingmalik.blogspot.com/2014/03/nhl-man-games-lost-and-chip-analysis-60.html

I'm glad it shows cap hit loss. I bet no one has had injuries to their top 6 forwards like we have this season. It seems that injuries have been getting worse for the wings for about 4 years straight now.

It's insane. Any injury prone team doesn't get this many injuries to key players. The gambler fallacy in me says this has to turn around at some point...

Per Khan's Twitter Babs said Bert may not be able to go tomorrow. Could we finally see Callahan?

Edit: Tootoo recalled.

Edited by nawein

Does anybody but me notice that none of our guys really actually get injured in the game and we hear about it a day or two later??

Abdelkader injured now.

Ferraro called up.

These guys are worse than Samuel L. Jackson's character from Unbreakable.

What did we do to deserve this? We don't play a hard-nose injury prone style. Teams push us around but rarely injury us on the ice during play.

Who's blood must we sacrifice to end this curse?

So there's now 3 remaining forwards that started the season for Detroit. The rest are replacements.

I don't even know what to say here its getting to be not so much of a joke anymore to say Detroit griffins. When you look at what's not on the ice it's easy to see 4-1 losses and barely squeaking by the oil

If this wasn't a joke before, I'm convinced that it is now. WTF other excuse could there be? Unf***ingreal.

I concur. Had to check my calendar. It's St. Patty's Day... not April Fools Day. Seriously? :glare:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2014/03/red_wings_recall_landon_ferrar.html

if you scroll further down, khan wrote that Helm had a setback and Weiss is going for a 2nd opinion.

So, Ferraro gets to play only if Abby is injured? Here's a novel idea, why not play him instead of Emmerton even if Abby isn't injured?

Edited by wings87