• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Flyers 5

Rate this topic

After so many games of complaining about bad "puck luck" maybe we should entertain the notion that very few members of this team have enough skill to belong in this league. I'm watching a team that just doesn't have a clue about how to play in the NHL.

Wings have given up at least three goals in four of the past five games now. The defense is entirely healthy too. I think the offense will be decent if the best forwards ever get healthy, but this defense just lacks talent and depth. Jimmy was stealing games to mask the problem somewhat, but they were giving up 40 shots at the time most nights.

Oh, Kyle Quincey is the absolute worst of the bunch. Look how bad DeKeyser has been since getting paired with Quincey. He's absolute poison to any defense partner.

Agreed. Our blue line sucks.

Im gonna continue playing nhl 14 where the wings team i control scores...

I'll catch you cats on friday when my sadness subsides and im optomistic again.

Let me just ask. Whatd u guys honestly expect? OUR FIRST LINE CENTER IS JOAKIM ANDERSSON!!! Dudes a 4th liner.

Were getting blown out by a pathetic philly team.

What a joke.

Babcock is so stubborn sometimes. Plays our best playmaker with Abdelkader and Andersson. Plays the best finisher with Helm and Cleary. 1+1=?

Tats-Sheahan-Jurco line is getting exposed, but keep them together anyway. Mix up the other lines.

Hard to envision this team making the playoffs with these injury troubles.

Also hard to envision the Olympics helping our injury troubles with so many players being sent over.

Dats = injured

Z = injured

Mule = injured

Howard = often injured

If Dats and Z weren't captains for their teams, I could see them resting, but since they are, they will play. That's my thoughts anyways.

Defense is struggling but let's not freak out too much. The absence of both Pav and Z hurt tremendously and we do have lots of youngsters and that leads to some defensive lapses.

Something should change though. Can't do much about Kronner deciding to leave his brain at home lately, but I'd really like to see Quincey scratched for a while. Even if it is for Kindl. Dekeyser and Kindl played well together last season in limited time, Q is simply hurting DD. Or at least try DD and Smith, and give Q less minutes on the 3rd pairing. Ideally Marchenko would be given a better look but that's not gonna happen.