• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Around The League - Eastern Conference Playoff Race

Rate this topic

If games were decided by how teams look on paper, there would be no point in playing them. Anything can happen!

i agree marcaractac and on paper we should take both gameson buffalo but again anything can happen like you stated however bos im confident can beat us they have just been amazing its not so much whats on paper its just fact they pulled 11 in a row and have been unstoppable lately but hopefully we can shock them

Edited by sjr2012

i agree marcaractac and on paper we should take both gameson buffalo but again anything can happen like you stated however bos im confident can beat us they have just been amazing its not so much whats on paper its just fact they pulled 11 in a row and have been unstoppable lately but hopefully we can shock them

12 in a row actually, and that's done now anyway. They will be resting key guys up a bit for the playoffs, I don't expect them to go full throtle, and with helm and nyquist playing the way they have been, we can pull it off, Glendening can shut down their top line

We've beaten the Bruins twice already this season, granted they were earlier in the year, but a win is a win. I wouldn't count us out, not with the way we've been playing recently.

That said though, I think we shouldn't get too amped up about this game, win or lose. The ones to be more concerned about are the two on the weekend. If we take both of those then we're in really good shape.

He seems incredibly boring.

I think he's funny. Also the Leafs will die, they're almost there already. A regulation loss to Boston pretty much takes them out of it since they'll only have 4 games left.