• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/25 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Blessed to get to go to this one. Hopefully the boys in red bring death and destruction to Columbus and the insects. Would love to see both CBJ and Det make the playoffs (sorry Toronto, you suck) but not at the expense of Detroit so CBJ can win out after we blow em away tonight.

LGW

Probably not the right place to post it, but I bet you guys want to see this. Nyquist on NHL Live talking about the Wings' playoff chances, being in GR at the beginning of the year, and other stuff. Loving Goose more and more. He has a great attitude too.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=27550&navid=nhl:topheads

Probably not the right place to post it, but I bet you guys want to see this. Nyquist on NHL Live talking about the Wings' playoff chances, being in GR at the beginning of the year, and other stuff. Loving Goose more and more. He has a great attitude too.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=27550&navid=nhl:topheads

Ya I watched that yesterday, was gonna post it in the nyquist thread, but because of alcohol... I didn't instead

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

i see columbus winning this in regulation. they've just had the wings' number lately.

i see columbus winning this in regulation. they've just had the wings' number lately.

1 and 1 in the season series so far. They definitely had our number last year though. Hopefully we can benefit from CBJ's recent cold streak

Amazing that Zetterberg is still our points leader, he could have had career highs if he stayed healthy. Bottom 6 is pure defence which is fine with me they've been doing a good job. If our two top lines both show up we win big

I'm excited to see what Z can do next year if he is finally able to put his back woes behind him.