• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

Home Opener 10/9 Against Bruins

Rate this topic

It could be worse. The Kings are raising their Stanley Cup banner in a home opener against the Sharks.

I always thought this thing is overhyped, once the new season starts I doubt opponents still care about the past season. Maybe they'll use it as a motivation and spoil their party.

I always thought this thing is overhyped, once the new season starts I doubt opponents still care about the past season. Maybe they'll use it as a motivation and spoil their party.

I think most times it is, but the Sharks had a historic meltdown against the Kings after being up 3-0. Now they have to watch the Kings raise the banner. It seems almost cruel.

And even if they spoil the party, the Sharks have already proven they're great at dominating the regular season.

I think most times it is, but the Sharks had a historic meltdown against the Kings after being up 3-0. Now they have to watch the Kings raise the banner. It seems almost cruel.

And even if they spoil the party, the Sharks have already proven they're great at dominating the regular season.

Well, they could have made the Kings home opener against the Hawks, which would have been even more cruel right?

Detroit actually lost that game. 4-1 I believe but not totally sure on the score

In the 3rd game the Wings won, 8-2 in Boston. The Wings lost their home opener to Boston two days later, 2-0.

Edited by MidMichSteve

interesting look, and the last 8 games or so don't appear to be (at this stage) too hefty:

@ NYI

vs OTT

vs BOS

@ MIN

vs WSH

vs CAR

@ MTL

@ CAR

Then again, I'm really really hoping that we won't need to be looking at these games that are late in the year hoping we get in!!

Guest DeGraa55

interesting look, and the last 8 games or so don't appear to be (at this stage) too hefty:

@ NYI

vs OTT

vs BOS

@ MIN

vs WSH

vs CAR

@ MTL

@ CAR

Then again, I'm really really hoping that we won't need to be looking at these games that are late in the year hoping we get in!!

Those last 8 could be against all playoff teams or teams cite dog for last few playoff spots lol.