• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Spongewingredpants

Helmer: First one to get a herniated disc in the new Season?

Rate this topic

...is that Tootoo's wife or twin sister? :lol: Anyhow, don't get me started on the fragility of Helm, but if something does happen, oh my God, is this going to fuel the flames. At least he didn't get injured doing this (ala Uwe Krupp dog sledding.) Maybe this is a good sign that his back is healed? But he damn sure better stay healthy this season.

At first I thought Herlmer was the reporter who wrote the article...

Edited by LeftWinger

Herlmer? Don't remember him being on our team lol. Must be related to hertl.

This must be why bans didn't like tootoo. Always making helm carry the load.

Bans didn't like tootoo?

I'm a bit more worried that the Tootoos are honeymooning in Hawaii and Herlmer is with them. Now that's carrying the load above and beyond the call o' duty.

Or maybe this is a different occasion.

Or maybe Herlmer and his lady split and Tootoo is teaching him how to pick up chicks.

Commence the motorboat jokes. I'm done for the day.

EDIT: was misspelling Herlmer as Hermler. Can't have that.

Edited by 55fan

Bans didn't like tootoo?

I'm a bit more worried that the Tootoos are honeymooning in Hawaii and Herlmer is with them. Now that's carrying the load above and beyond the call of duty.

Or maybe Herlmer and his lady split and Tootoo is teaching him how to pick up chicks.

I was thinking this was weird too. And what's Tootoo's wife doing on Herlmer's shoulders?

Do you guys really think that this is more strenuous on the back than what these guys do in the gym?

After the last few seasons I'm not really sure what these guys are doing in the gym. Clearly not stretching their groins.

Bans didn't like tootoo?

I'm a bit more worried that the Tootoos are honeymooning in Hawaii and Herlmer is with them. Now that's carrying the load above and beyond the call o' duty.

Should have left it. Helmer was misspelled. Babs was misspelled by my and you missed the misspellings of herlmer lol

Yes

about 120 pounds on your shoulders? I hope he can handle that. Keeping balance is the difficult part and does ad a little strain, but not that much. Me and my friends used to have pool wars where put our girlfriends on our shoulders and attack each other. I'm kind of a wuss, but it was not difficult. Look if you go to festivals. There's always many skinny white dudes with a girls on their shoulders.

about 120 pounds on your shoulders? I hope he can handle that. Keeping balance is the difficult part and does ad a little strain, but not that much. Me and my friends used to have pool wars where put our girlfriends on our shoulders and attack each other. I'm kind of a wuss, but it was not difficult. Look if you go to festivals. There's always many skinny white dudes with a girls on their shoulders.

I was being sarcastic. Couldn't you tell??? :w00t:

I don't think anyone seriously here believes that. The writer is just trying to drum up news in the off-season when there isn't any... and this is the best he could do.

I don't think anyone seriously here believes that. The writer is just trying to drum up news in the off-season when there isn't any... and this is the best he could do.

Actually I could believe it. I do a fair bit of waterskiing and wake boarding, and even just getting pulled around the lake destroys your back. I'm in pretty good shape, still young, and can only go around our lake a few times before I'm spent. Doing it with someone on my back is a whole different level.

Haha, okay. Often people's opinions on this board seem over the top so maybe my filter has been messed up. Or maybe it's just been a very long off season and I just want to debate something remotely to do with hockey........ anything..... oh, please come back, hockey! Otherwise, I'll have to start talking about politics or world events and that's a good way to get depressed.

Herlmer.jpg

:lol:

Bans didn't like tootoo?

:lol: :lol:

The whole first part of this thread owes me a new keyboard. 10/10 would recommend for the lulz.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke