• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

So, Evander Kane...

Rate this topic

I thought Myers was the only player in Buf. that was untouchable, and considered a cornerstone in their rebuild, and the one player Nolan hoped they would never trade? Guess they really did'nt care too much after all after seeing the pile they gave up to get Kane. Winnipeg won this one easy.

Ya I would also like to give him the benefit of the doubt here too, his addiction has made him a pretty terrible husband/father figure no doubt...but throwing games I dont see at all.  The more ridiculous things she keeps posting leads me to believe shes whacked out on emotion turmoil

Edited by 13dangledangle

24 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Even better picture.  I remember when Detroit players used to have hot wives / girlfriends.  Those were the days.  

NHL to investigate Evander Kane for betting on own games | Daily Mail Online

First glance thought she had brass knuckles on her right hand. That there calf be popping out. 

1 hour ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Athletic - Shartks Players Don't Want Evander to Return

I guess the team has been trying to trade him this summer and he's worn out his welcome in San Jose.

Coming off his best season.

Nice guy.

This dude has played his last game.  Kids and wife were never getting child support/alimony, so only way to really help them is to MAKE him play and pay for 5 more years at 5-7 mil per.  Sounds like the mafia sharks may get to him first before the San Jose Sharks do.  Gambling Addiction is a complete disaster for all involved.

4 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Also, why is 85% of the HDA board black or half black? Only Matt Dumba isn't, but I guess he joined the club with his BLM protest. Wouldn't you think they'd want someone like Raffi Torres, Alex Martinez, Scott Gomez, Auston Matthews, Al Montoya, or Max Paciorretty on board to represent Latino voices? Or Jujhar Khiara, Manny Malholtra, or Andreas Anthanasiou to represent Indo voices? Hell, I think they should have a member of the white delegation on there too. And a French speaking quebecois.

Cuz the concept of All Lives Matter is racist.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, BarkBurgerman said:

The co-heads of the HDA are Evander Kane and Akim Aliu

The executive committee beneath them is: Joel Ward, Trevor Daley, Matt Dumba, Wayne Simmonds, and Chris Stewart

I thought from the beginning of this thing Kane was a terrible choice to spearhead it. He's literally THE lightning rod for anyone in the NHL who's prejudiced. Wannabe Allen Iverson big spender gambler drowning in debt. Multiple criminal allegations of being abusive towards women. Polarized and disliked by other POC in the NHL like Byflugien and Reaves. Now he's rumored to be a deadbeat husband/father and is under NHL investigation. But yeah let's make him the head and face of diversity in the NHL...

Also, why is 85% of the HDA board black or half black? Only Matt Dumba isn't, but I guess he joined the club with his BLM protest. Wouldn't you think they'd want someone like Raffi Torres, Alex Martinez, Scott Gomez, Auston Matthews, Al Montoya, or Max Paciorretty on board to represent Latino voices? Or Jujhar Khiara, Manny Malholtra, or Andreas Anthanasiou to represent Indo voices? Hell, I think they should have a member of the white delegation on there too. And a French speaking quebecois.

Hockey is the most culturally, linguistically, and internationally diverse sport of the major big4 in North America. But because "muh skin color" it's viewed as the least diverse. f*** outta here with that s***.  

Lilja and Worrell should be on the HDA board.  

16 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Democrats are people too.

Barely. Same as Christians. They're lesser forms of "people".

19 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I've been in trouble with the law a few times and have a healthy aversion toward the police when dealing with them. But I also secretly wish I had been a cop. Having a gun everyday and the ability to wield and assert power over others seems awesome.

Probably good I didn't become a cop.

I was a soldier, you'd think that would be close. But it really isn't. Soldiers have rules of engagement. They can't just kill whoever they want and then lie about it. Cops on the other hand...

Just now, BarkBurgerman said:

Story. My soon to be brother in law served with McCain's kid with the marines in Iraq. Said McCain shot n killed a random female civilian for no reason while on patrol. I think he said command didn't do anything about it cause the last name. But his unit beat the piss out of him for it and everyone let that happen. 

I don't buy it. War stories are like fishing stories.

43 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

What'd you mean you don't buy it??? That's a United States Marine son. Are you calling a United States Marine a liar? I bet you wouldn't say that to the face of a United States Marine.

Edited by GMRwings1983