• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Tampa Bay Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Tatar and Nyquist have to be better. I thought they would be fired up to prove themselves after last year, but it's the same s*** as last year against the B's.

Have you been watching this game? They have generated quite a few chances and are skating a lot better. Tampa is getting all the bounces right now.

It's pretty disappointing that Abby and Cole are out. Our top 6 would look so much different if we had those guys. f*** this game is over if I'm already talking about what ifs.

ifh Abby were playing, he would have so many I penaltuies, based on what the refs are doing.

If Weiss was even remotely talented he'd have more than 3 goals the past year no matter what line he plays on. Total waste of money. Zetts is as much of a non factor as I've ever seen him look since 04.

How many times do you have to dump the puck into the offensive zone, and then lose the puck battle on the boards, before you try something different?

This is the most one dimensional team in the league. We are not Winnipeg, Columbus, or St. Louis. Chip and chase hockey isn't going to work with this roster. As long as Babcock continues to do the same thing, with the same results, we'll never win a god damn thing.

If Weiss was even remotely talented he'd have more than 3 goals the past year no matter what line he plays on. Total waste of money. Zetts is as much of a non factor as I've ever seen him look since 04.

He had 9 goals this season. What are you talking about?