• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Mike Green out 2-3 weeks

Rate this topic

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 18m18 minutes ago

Mike Green is out 2-3 weeks with upper-body injury, Holland said. Kyle Quincey (concussion protocol) out through weekend.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 17m17 minutes ago

Brad Richards seeing a special in New York today about his lower back pain. Doesn't think it's serious but want to make sure, Holland said.

Geez, when it rains it pours on this team injury wise. 2-3 weeks without Green definitely sucks but it shouldn't kill us.

Very disappointing news about Richards, I know it says he doesn't think its serious but who knows with his age. Since Flips left us we haven't been able to fill that void. I really hoped Brad Richards would be that guy for us this year

He got hit behind our net in the first period of the calgary game....

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2015/10/23/mike-green-gets-leveled-behind-net-by-josh-jooris-leaves-game-with-injury/

(there's a video in there)

I know that "technically" that's a clean hit, but I'm with Mickey Redmond in saying that I hate that hit. It's hard for a defenseman to make that play and see the guy coming. And the only way a forwatd makes that kind of hit is if he's trying to hurt someone.

Green doesn't play full seasons. This is expected so hopefully he's just getting it out of the way early:)

side note:

going to the game on saturday in Ottawa... not too excited about our defence

Kron - Ericsson

Smith - Dekeyser

Marchenko - Kindl

Ugh thats horrible ... no dats either

Edited by WingsallTheway

It wouldnt be right if we couldn't be injury prone. And the dude that hit Q should at least be fined. The very least be called in for a hearing. Instead nothing.

Open season on Red Wings.

Damn Holland, bring in someone to protect these guys. I like Z's hit against the Canucks to maybe get the team going. But HE is not the one who should be doing this. I understand he is the captain and showing leadership. But don't put your star players in that position. Come on man.

It wouldnt be right if we couldn't be injury prone. And the dude that hit Q should at least be fined. The very least be called in for a hearing. Instead nothing.

Open season on Red Wings.

Damn Holland, bring in someone to protect these guys. I like Z's hit against the Canucks to maybe get the team going. But HE is not the one who should be doing this. I understand he is the captain and showing leadership. But don't put your star players in that position. Come on man.

Hah, and he's forced to do it with a piece of his spine missing!

Edited by kickazz