• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

D-Boz tearin 'em up in the D!

Rate this topic

What the hell did I just watch?

I was actually waiting for something cool to happen....like maybe E-Slayer blowing out that basement window above the net....that would've been great! Does anyone know who E-Slayer is and if he is playing anywhere?

Maybe Pierre can ask him what D-Boz stands for the next time he interviews him...whatever ity means, we now have his nickname...and no one can tell any of us how stupid it was to make it up, because it came right from the horses mouth!

Edited by LeftWinger

...oops, video has been removed by the user. Wonder who didn't like it being on Social Media?

I read in Wingingit that it could have been removed due to Larkin's Agent, or could it be because they referenced Kane with a redneck accent? ...don't know

Edited by NerveDamage

Chances are he still lives in that basement...Must be hard sneaking the 'puck bunnies' downstairs past mommy & daddy.

He lives in a house with Glendenning and Sheahan. Easier to sneak'em past Glenny I bet.

I know he was just a kid, hell he's still just a kid, but that was terrible... I hope for his sake, that video is whipped from every site on the internet. I'm sure he's quite embarrassed looking back at it, and I'm sure he's getting his fair share of s*** from the boys in the locker room. I feel bad for the kid haha.