• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF : St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars

Rate this topic

Stars won in '99.

Blues haven't won at all.

I consider the Blues a bit 'Old School' in the sense that they were part of the 1st expansion back in 1967.

They haven't won it all because the Gods hate them. The Stars have never won a legitimate Cup, so they have something to prove also.

I suggest you change your avatar to a Scott Parker Sharks avatar and root for Joe and the boys to bring a Cup to Silicon Valley.

Things are shaping up. Pens-Caps is the bomb, but this one will be very nice as well. I have no idea how this series will go. Might make a prediction after watching game 1.

Wouldn't mind Dallas getting this one though.

I'm with F. Michael on this one, once the Red Wings are eliminated, I start pulling for the remaining team that has either never won or has gone the longest without winning, in this case I'm hoping for a Blues/Caps final, with the Blues winning it all since they have been around longer than the Caps by a few years.

In all honesty though, I don't really care who ends up winning, as long as Chicago is out.

Can't really pick a favourite here. The Blues booted out the Hawks, so i'd like to see them win, but Dallas has a couple of my fave players, so it's a toss up. But I do think the Blues might be too much. Goaltending is the big question mark in this one. Can Elliott continue playing well, and can one of Lehtonen/Niemi stop the Blues offence?

I've always liked the Blues. Probably because we beat them in the playoffs so much during our peak. Like Dallas too, probably because we've never lost to them in the playoffs. I'll be good no matter how this one goes.

Hard to pick a winner. Porous defense and sub-par goaltending .vs a long history of playoff failure. Guess I'll go Stars in 7. Blues suffer a letdown after the emotional high of beating the Hawks, go down 3-1 or 3-0, come back to make a series of it but fall just short.

I have no idea what your beef is with the Blues... I'd like the Blues to win it all.

Blues in 6

You've never lived in KC. Those trolls are everywhere and constantly brag about their team (even though they've never won s***). Not to mention, they hate the Wings. No reason any Wings fan should root for them.

You think they rooted for Detroit during any of our playoffs series against other teams? Hell no.

You've never lived in KC. Those trolls are everywhere and constantly brag about their team (even though they've never won s***). Not to mention, they hate the Wings. No reason any Wings fan should root for them.

You think they rooted for Detroit during any of our playoffs series against other teams? Hell no.

I did for almost 10 years (1994-2003). The only hockey teams that most people I knew were aware of were the Blues, Red Wings, Stars, and Avalanche.

I did for almost 10 years (1994-2003). The only hockey teams that most people I knew were aware of were the Blues, Red Wings, Stars, and Avalanche.

Then Mario Lemieux visited in 2005 and cock teased everyone into thinking there'd be an NHL team in KC.

Didn't know you ever lived in KC. Interesting.

Edited by GMRwings1983