• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Darren Helm re-signed: 5 years, $3.85m AAV

Rate this topic

Detroit Red Wings and Darren Helm agree to terms on a 5 year/ $3.85M AAV #DRW

Darren Dreger Retweeted Aaron Ward

He took the discount. Dallas, Boston, Van, Calgary were all very interested.

We will get Nielsen who is good but won't trade for a d-man and be the exact same team as last year. AA is here for a reason to replace him cause he's cheaper and way better. I hate Darren helm in the top 6 it's so damn useless but I know he will be there. Pathetic. Given up on holland at this point

so much for big changes huh? coming back with the same team minus Dats next year well at least eeryone gets that top 10 pick next year unless holland moves it to az for ericssons contract for a chance to sign Hedman

Edited by sjr2012

Honestly I'd rather have Helm back than the majority of the junk that's out there right now about to get bloated contracts. So if this keeps him from signing Backes or Lucic or someone like that to a 5-7 year deal this is ok with me.

Just funny how much he stressed change was coming, then he brings back everyone who was on the team last year except Datsyuk.

Edited by BadgerBob

Honestly I'd rather have Helm back than the majority of the junk that's out there right now about to get bloated contracts. So if this keeps him from signing Backes or Lucic or someone like that to a 5-7 year deal this is ok with me.

Backes and Lucic brings something that we don't have and Helm doesn't bring a s***.

The only rationale I can think of is he sees the center position as being very weak this year and the winger position very strong so sign helm for much cheaper than Nielsen and go after a couple wingers. Move Larkin to center and put Erikkson and Okposo on this team. Then trade for fowler.

What prolly happens though is he signs Hudler and tries to get Samuelsson out of retirement.

Backes and Lucic brings something that we don't have and Helm doesn't bring a s***.

What? More PK time? If they could convince one of them to take a 2-3 year deal then fine but that's not what's happening. They're both slow as hell.

The only rationale I can think of is he sees the center position as being very weak this year and the winger position very strong so sign helm for much cheaper than Nielsen and go after a couple wingers. Move Larkin to center and put Erikkson and Okposo on this team. Then trade for fowler.

What prolly happens though is he signs Hudler and tries to get Samuelsson out of retirement.

Helm is supposed to center which line?!

Why Erikkson, he's one hit of becoming Franzen 2.0?!

Why trade assets (which we don't have so many) for Fowler?