• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/13 GDT : Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 1

10 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

What exactly is Lashoff doing that's keeping him on the ice night after night? It makes no sense. 

If Brian Lashoff didn't exist, then man would have to invent him.  

12 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a monster right handed shot on the powerplay point?  Too bad I have no idea where to find one of those...ugh. 

Any chance Holland can sign Roman Reigns?

Edited by GMRwings1983

Crazy thing too is other teams... you have the 5 Metro teams that have combined 28 wins in a row!! How is this possible?

Then you have another garbage team like Carolina down 5-2 and comes back 6-5 now.

Wings no matter what they do will never get a break... the teams this year are just too good. 

Its a sad state of affairs when Im ok with Arizona putting up another couple in the 3rd. If the Wings come back great! If the Yotes pop a couple more and utterly embarrass the Wings this is the type of game that really will put the pressure on Blash and be the beginning of the end for him in my opinion. Start an important homestand 0-2. Take on the worst team in the league points wise who played last night and get utterly ran out of the building. A big loss could do more good in the long run than a win.

8 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Its a sad state of affairs when Im ok with Arizona putting up another couple in the 3rd. If the Wings come back great! If the Yotes pop a couple more and utterly embarrass the Wings this is the type of game that really will put the pressure on Blash and be the beginning of the end for him in my opinion. Start an important homestand 0-2. Take on the worst team in the league points wise who played last night and get utterly ran out of the building. A big loss could do more good in the long run than a win.

At this point, I want a 10-1 blowout loss. Pour it on, baby. Pour it the f*** on.

The sad thing is, Ken Holland finds this acceptable, and we as fans should accept it as well. Bulls***! This is The Detroit ******* Red Wings! We are The Juck ******* Pott! This is unacceptable! Have some GD pride in this franchise Holland! Do something or step the f*** down!

Pardon My F's, but I'm very upset about this...