• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Tatar, Athanasiou, and XO's new deals

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

I don't really care for Helene, but this right here makes a lot of sense.  Offer him a 1-year deal and see if he picks his play up and improves/becomes more consistent.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2017/07/11/red-wings-tomas-tatar/467904001/

My gawd, he wants an AAV of $6 million for 7 years. I would welcome a predatory offer sheet at this point. Take that attitude to Chicago for all I care.

adios, adieu, ciao, auf wiedersehen, sayonara,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He filed for arbitration, he can't get an offer sheets.

He saw what grinders like Abdelkader and Helm get from Holland and thinks he should get significantly more, or he wants out and is using this to force the Wings' hand. Either way I don't want him for $6 mil per. Let him go.

Sent by my minions via telepathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

My gawd, he wants an AAV of $6 million for 7 years. I would welcome a predatory offer sheet at this point. Take that attitude to Chicago for all I care.

adios, adieu, ciao, auf wiedersehen, sayonara,

It was other past articles said they were asking 6 mill - St. James just says 7 years with no mention of amount. Maybe the previous article was referring to a shorter deal. In the Slovakian interview, Tatar mentioned he was offered 3 deals of differing lengths - they wouldn't be at the same caphit amount and Tat's counter wouldn't be the same yearly amount for the differing deal lengths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

It was other past articles said they were asking 6 mill - St. James just says 7 years with no mention of amount. Maybe the previous article was referring to a shorter deal. In the Slovakian interview, Tatar mentioned he was offered 3 deals of differing lengths - they wouldn't be at the same caphit amount and Tat's counter wouldn't be the same yearly amount for the differing deal lengths.

Liked for truth

I decided yesterday that I don't like Tatar anymore so I'm actively looking for reasons to trash him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't Tatar be more like Nyquist? Take a fair contract for both sides.

We don't need this cancer attitude when Larkin, Mantha will be RFAs next season (and may demand high pay)

Knowing Holland he's already done with Tatar (like Mrazek) since he's all about "character" and positive influence in the locker room or whatever it is.

 

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Why can't Tatar be more like Nyquist? Take a fair contract for both sides.

We don't need this cancer attitude when Larkin, Mantha will be RFAs next season (and may demand high pay)

Knowing Holland he's already done with Tatar (like Mrazek) since he's all about "character" and positive influence in the locker room or whatever it is.

szsGk0b.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

I don't really care for Helene, but this right here makes a lot of sense.  Offer him a 1-year deal and see if he picks his play up and improves/becomes more consistent.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2017/07/11/red-wings-tomas-tatar/467904001/

What I wrote. I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

Either she has been asked to not speak about it or she doesn't know. Either way, she's a hack in my opinion. Give it early next season if Tatar is here and decide for yourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jacksoni said:

I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

She can describe his shoulder tattoo(s), but besides that, i doubt she could possibly have any useful info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, Jacksoni said:

What I wrote. I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

He needs 4-6 months of rehab according to Khan.

If that's a case, obviously it was a major surgery. 

Which would mean he has a high chance of issues and sucking.

But he's young and that's always a good thing when it comes to recovery. 

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kickazz said:

He needs 4-6 months of rehab according to Khan.

If that's a case, obviously it was a major surgery. 

Which would mean he has a high chance of issues and sucking.

But he's young and that's always a good thing when it comes to recovery. 

As of mid April. So he's basically three months into his rehab. He should be ready to go at the start of training camp. I've seen he's already training hard so far this summer, so hopefully the surgery hasn't / doesn't set him back too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

As of mid April. So he's basically three months into his rehab. He should be ready to go at the start of training camp. I've seen he's already training hard so far this summer, so hopefully the surgery hasn't / doesn't set him back too much.

Hopefully he's not still keeping Helm's neighbors up with all those 4 AM workouts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He needs 4-6 months of rehab according to Khan.
If that's a case, obviously it was a major surgery. 
Which would mean he has a high chance of issues and sucking.


Not necessarily

Sent by my minions via telepathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:


Not necessarily

Sent by my minions via telepathy
 

How stupid can you be to purposely remove the last sentence of my post and try to spin it and think I wouldn't notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How stupid can you be to purposely remove the last sentence of my post and try to spin it and think I wouldn't notice. 

Because that was the part I was addressing and the part I left out didn't really change anything.

Sent by my minions via telepathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now