• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

It's an Eklund-originated rumor I wouldn't look too much into it. 

Into the trash it goes. I thought the list of teams was weird. I can see NYR being very interested though

21 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

We did, but he's Austrian.

Sounds swedish to me

Edited by Akakabuto

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Into the trash it goes. I thought the list of teams was weird. I can see NYR being very interested though

Sounds swedish to me

marco-kasper-2022-7426.jpg

I can tell just by the shape of the skull this is a swede. Troll like features. Cold lifeless eyes. Inviting mouth shape. Yup thats swedish mongoloid if ive ever seen one.

55 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I can tell just by the shape of the skull this is a swede. Troll like features. Cold lifeless eyes. Inviting mouth shape. Yup thats swedish mongoloid if ive ever seen one.

Can´t wait for this team to be majority swedish

Bow down, half breeds

14 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Can´t wait for this team to be majority swedish

Bow down, half breeds

Cope harder swedecuck. American chad kings are DOMINATING the current roster.

And theres more on the way. Trey Augustine, Brady Cleveland, Jack Phelan, Brennan Ali, Shai Buium, Carter Mazur, Red Savage, Cross Hanas, Sam Stange, Kienan Draper, Chase Bradley, Kyle Aucoin.

Youre outnumbered, and Eddog is already BUSTING.

*Laughs in Freedom*

4 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Cope harder swedecuck. American chad kings are DOMINATING the current roster.

And theres more on the way. Trey Augustine, Brady Cleveland, Jack Phelan, Brennan Ali, Shai Buium, Carter Mazur, Red Savage, Cross Hanas, Sam Stange, Kienan Draper, Chase Bradley, Kyle Aucoin.

Youre outnumbered, and Eddog is already BUSTING.

*Laughs in Freedom*

all over JoMomma maybe

10 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

all over JoMomma maybe

You guys need Edvinsson to be good so bad, you've missed the forest for the trees AGAIN lol. This time a  few years a ago you were telling me Zadina is still good somehow. Try stop buying the hype and actually watch the player. He's Hagg+ right now. U wanna put ur name on that?

Just now, bIueadams said:

You guys need Edvinsson to be good so bad, you've missed the forest for the trees AGAIN lol. This time a  few years a ago you were telling me Zadina is still good somehow. Try stop buying the hype and actually watch the player. He's Hagg+ right now. U wanna put ur name on that?

#9 trolls himself. story at 11

22 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Yes, I want a top 10 pick to live up to his draft position.  If Edvinsson was a late first rounder or second rounder I wouldn't care as much

The rumor mill is hot and heavy with talk of Patrick Kane "keeping an eye" on the Red Wings as we're starting strong. After seeing how fast and aggressive and strong our team is playing, and how all-in our team is on defense, is anyone else thinking maybe he'd be a bad fit? Even if his hip surgery was wildly successful and he's back to something close to a top end player, isn't his style of play all wrong for a team like what we're seeing on the ice?

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

The rumor mill is hot and heavy with talk of Patrick Kane "keeping an eye" on the Red Wings as we're starting strong. After seeing how fast and aggressive and strong our team is playing, and how all-in our team is on defense, is anyone else thinking maybe he'd be a bad fit? Even if his hip surgery was wildly successful and he's back to something close to a top end player, isn't his style of play all wrong for a team like what we're seeing on the ice?

Meh. Just because he might like to play in Detroit doesn't mean Yzerman would want him. Perhaps for the reasons you listed. 

Personally, I think a line of Sprong - Veleno - Kane would be great. Would he take 3rd line minutes though or want to slot higher with his BFF? That would be a problem for me. 

14 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Meh. Just because he might like to play in Detroit doesn't mean Yzerman would want him. Perhaps for the reasons you listed. 

Personally, I think a line of Sprong - Veleno - Kane would be great. Would he take 3rd line minutes though or want to slot higher with his BFF? That would be a problem for me. 

In a vacuum I agree. I think that line would kill. But if your third line is Sprong-Veleno-Kane then either Fabbri and Perron move to the 4th with whomever as center (bumping Fischer and Kostin out of the lineup) or you move on from Fabs and DP. Both of those dudes are pretty beloved in the locker room. In theory neither of those things would matter THAT much, but it's starting to seem like we're catching lightening in a bottle here and I'd be really nervous about changing the chemistry of the team (unless we falter at some point).

For me, it's more about the timing of it.  Perron needs the ice time to be a tradeable piece in February.  Bringing in Kane now hurts that effort.  But if we can wait to sign until end of January, then it will be a great move.  There is no way you can look at replacing Perron with Kane as a bad thing.

Still need scoring forwards beyond the top line. Kane would help to add more offensive punch to the bottom 9. I would not hesitate on a 1 year deal.

2nd line: Ras-Copp-Kane

3rd line: Fabbri-JTC-Sprong

4th line: Kostin-Veleno-Perron

Edited by Axl Foley

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

At this stage of his career is Kane really THAT MUCH better than Berggren offensively? 

Are you even 1% serious?  Kane has 1200+ career points at 34 years old.  He's night and day better than Berggren offensively indefinitely.  Is he going to be a better fit on the wings tjan Berggren if his surgery didnt help?  Probably.  Kane is 34, not 44.  He's got an ability level far beyond Berggren's.  He's Luke Skywalker compared to Berggren being Watto.

My point is that you’re talking about a guy in his mid thirties, who didn’t score a point per game last year, who had surgery in the offseason, and didn’t participate in training camp or played competitive hockey at all this season (and isn’t expected to for months). At this point you’re just paying for his name. Compared to a 23-24 year old player coming off a respectable rookie season who (given aging curves) is more likely to to improve this year than regress. 

52 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

My point is that you’re talking about a guy in his mid thirties, who didn’t score a point per game last year, who had surgery in the offseason, and didn’t participate in training camp or played competitive hockey at all this season (and isn’t expected to for months). At this point you’re just paying for his name. Compared to a 23-24 year old player coming off a respectable rookie season who (given aging curves) is more likely to to improve this year than regress. 

If Patty Kane wants to come here you take the flyer on him. This isnt a Kane v anyone scenario. We can afford moves like this. If it doesnt do much for us oh well, if it does its a gift horse.