• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/23 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I would just like to point out that Tyler Bertuzzi has put up 9 points through 13 games and currently leads the team with a +5 rating.

It's so weird seeing "T. Bertuzzi" on the scoring sheet again. Brings back some good memories.

Kinda digging the whole youth thing as I believe we are doing what Jersey did last year. Semi throw in the towel let the kids gain experience and hopefully get some more help at draft time. I have accepted no playoffs this year and watch the games with eye towards the future. 

Win 1 convincingly, loose 2 in a shameful display I say is the story. Although we have some bums on IR and Hicketts as a weirdo factor.

I would prefer us not winning this game as every win gets us away from a good chance on the nr 1-2 pick. I have no illusion of us having the slightest chance of making the playoffs.

Still now it's a bit fun to watch them games. Kids all over, even a 5'8 defender who Kronwall thought was our first round pick last summer who was undrafted.

So, if the kids win - great, I am all for that. If it's a Booth tip-in from Green - nope. Strange stance but I stand by it.

4 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Win 1 convincingly, loose 2 in a shameful display I say is the story. Although we have some bums on IR and Hicketts as a weirdo factor.

I would prefer us not winning this game as every win gets us away from a good chance on the nr 1-2 pick. I have no illusion of us having the slightest chance of making the playoffs.

Still now it's a bit fun to watch them games. Kids all over, even a 5'8 defender who Kronwall thought was our first round pick last summer who was undrafted.

So, if the kids win - great, I am all for that. If it's a Booth tip-in from Green - nope. Strange stance but I stand by it.

So this team is Petr Mrazek on a greater scale. If we play them more than 82 games do they get better? :guns:

25 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Honestly, I'm just here for the free food.

200.gif

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

As far as I'm concerned Abdelkader/Helm/Glendog can sit out for the remainder of the season...Hell - even throw in Nyquist, and Tatar onto that list as well.

Let the kids play, and hold a fire sale with the vets.

Seems as if we're pretty okay without 'em, eh?

1 minute ago, e_prime said:

There's rumblings that Mrazek might be getting the start tonight.

Was just gonna say.

If true, I like it. There's really no good reason not to start him tonight. You're giving him a chance to continue to boost his trade value and, at the same time, make a case for why he's not the goalie we should be looking to trade. Also, he's winning games.

Everyone wins. In theory. I guess. Maybe. Possibly.