• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2/15 GDT - Red Wings @ Lightning - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, kickazz said:

We’re back fools

Let the bitching begin!  ...Ive watched half the second and the third and my gawd they play some sh*tty hockey.  What does Blashill do at practice?  It 100% looks like these guys have no coaching whatsoever and theyre out there playing pond hockey.  These guys out there are definitely capable of so much more then this.

13 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

Let the bitching begin!  ...Ive watched half the second and the third and my gawd they play some sh*tty hockey.  What does Blashill do at practice?  It 100% looks like these guys have no coaching whatsoever and theyre out there playing pond hockey.  These guys out there are definitely capable of so much more then this.

That's some quality bitching here, folks!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIw6Qqb_arByatukOPSNc

23 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

They really do.

8 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Green with 3 goals and 3 assists tonight! Trade happens after the game! Lets Do this!

Please say that ur predicting Green has 3 goals, 3 assists tonight. Otherwise i come in here and I get super excited cuz I think its for real cuz I didn't see the game! :blink:

24 minutes ago, Y19 said:

That's some quality bitching here, folks!

It's embarrassing hockey to watch, and it obviously starts from horrible coaching.  The plays they make in their own end while trying to clear the zone are beyond ridiculous, I saw at least  5 behind the back passes to nobody by a wings defenseman tonight in the 30 minutes of the game I watched.  No we are not Tampa bay, they're way beyond us in every facet of the game.  Its the stupid plays we make over and over again that cost us  puck possession we have.  It totally looks like on most nights these guys are throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks, and anything Ive heard from  Blashill confirm his process absolutely sucks

Edited by 13dangledangle

27 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

It's embarrassing hockey to watch, and it obviously starts from horrible coaching.  The plays they make in their own end while trying to clear the zone are beyond ridiculous, I saw at least  5 behind the back passes to nobody by a wings defenseman tonight in the 30 minutes of the game I watched.  No we are not Tampa bay, they're way beyond us in every facet of the game.  Its the stupid plays we make over and over again that cost us  puck possession we have.  It totally looks like on most nights these guys are throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks, and anything Ive heard from  Blashill confirm his process absolutely sucks

Sorry, I didn't mean to seem like I disagree.  Quite the contrary.  I was just commenting on the quality of the bitching, by everybody.  We deserve to be elite at SOMETHING!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to seem like I disagree.  Quite the contrary.  I was just commenting on the quality of the bitching, by everybody.  We deserve to be elite at SOMETHING!  :lol:

No sorry needed!  The fact we were elite for so long makes it sting sooo much more though.  Having Blash on the bench and Holland backing him up in every way just turns the knife and makes it so much easier to turn elite b*tcher...What Holland does at (or by) the deadline will solidify my feelings for him going forward.  

TBL isn't just good, they do it in a business-like fashion. I hold them as The prime favorite to win it all this season.
Their backend could use some help, maybe Green(?) but their offense is just plain old deadly, Stamkos and Kucherov feels like a snake about to attack once they get to collect themselves in the offensive zone.
The Captain getting it done on all levels. Bah.