• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2023 Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Just getting back from vacation. Love the off-season so far. Fischer is better than Erne, Sprong is better than Zadina, Holl and Ghost are both upgrades over Oesterle and Hagg. Compher isn’t better than Bertuzzi but he’s close. We land Debrincat and we have had a solid offseason.

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Just getting back from vacation. Love the off-season so far. Fischer is better than Erne, Sprong is better than Zadina, Holl and Ghost are both upgrades over Oesterle and Hagg. Compher isn’t better than Bertuzzi but he’s close. We land Debrincat and we have had a solid offseason.

Where did you go?

10 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Uh oh, don't tell @The 91 of Ryans you posted this, or he might start discriminating against Christians, Muslims, and Jews again. 

Nice try. You're the one who trotted out the heavy racial slur when you were throwing a hissy fit because no one likes you. Ya racist. 

41 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Nice try. You're the one who trotted out the heavy racial slur when you were throwing a hissy fit because no one likes you. Ya racist. 

And this makes your own discrimination okay? Guess Im wearing off on you

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

And this makes your own discrimination okay? Guess Im wearing off on you

Yes I discriminate against the poor Christians :sleepy:

Seems to me if you believe in a cloud ghost, spent centuries committing religious genocide, and have a goofy list of  house rules, ya better be ready to take a little heat every now and then. Hardly discrimination. 

For some reason you get all hot n bothered when I identify a member one of history's most privileged groups as "dumb" but you have no problem using the N-word as a new account name during one of your attention starved tantrums. 

You funny. 

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Northern Michigan

Did you sing the song?

37 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Yes I discriminate against the poor Christians :sleepy:

Seems to me if you believe in a cloud ghost, spent centuries committing religious genocide, and have a goofy list of  house rules, ya better be ready to take a little heat every now and then. Hardly discrimination. 

For some reason you get all hot n bothered when I identify a member one of history's most privileged groups as "dumb" but you have no problem using the N-word as a new account name during one of your attention starved tantrums. 

You funny. 

Christians have been persecuted for thousands of years. Its kind of their thing.

One of historys most privledged groups? Which christians do you mean? White christians? If thats the case, sounds more like youre just a self hating white guy.

And how much of this centuries of genocide is Reimer responsible for?

It seems to me you've come up with a buncha "dumb" reasons to justify your own discrimination. But it's still discrimination.

Hence forth, please refer to me as "N-word Guy". It is my cross to bear.

40 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Did you sing the song?

Christians have been persecuted for thousands of years. Its kind of their thing.

One of historys most privledged groups? Which christians do you mean? White christians? If thats the case, sounds more like youre just a self hating white guy.

And how much of this centuries of genocide is Reimer responsible for?

It seems to me you've come up with a buncha "dumb" reasons to justify your own discrimination. But it's still discrimination.

Hence forth, please refer to me as "N-word Guy". It is my cross to bear.

Sure. I’m the guy who thinks Christianity is silly and Reimer is dumb. 

And you’re the racist. 

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Also spell it out in full like you did before ya coward. 

27 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Sure. I’m the guy who thinks Christianity is silly and Reimer is dumb. 

And you’re the racist. 

Now here's my question. If Reimer is bad for being being a christian, how would you feel about Walman if he rejected the rainbow jersey?

Edited by bIueadams

13 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Rags are shopping Lafreniere.  Think our 2024 1st would be enough?

I'd love to bring him in for a reclamation project. Move Copp and JT to wing and let Lafreniere thrive as our 2C. Can't bring him in and play him bottom 6, that's the problem in NY.

Fabbri, McIsaac, Boston 1st for Debrincat 

Veleno, Viro, 24 2nd for Lafreniere

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'd love to bring him in for a reclamation project. Move Copp and JT to wing and let Lafreniere thrive as our 2C. Can't bring him in and play him bottom 6, that's the problem in NY.

I think Lafren is a winger

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Copp and Compher are going to have to move the wing anyway when Kasper and Danielson are both on the team