• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Kings 4

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly
Pretty decent game. We almost had a point verse a very good team. We'll be good. Bertuzzi was great tonight, and Zetterberg was dominate.

/Sarcasm

Guest ZetterbergFourty
miller, eaves, holmstrom.

Just as the regulars return, talk about timing. But I dont expect this to be all that good at all.

This game is the epitome of a hockey nightmare: blow a 3 goal lead, resulting in 4 unanswered goals and lose 3 guys to injury only 3 days away from getting totally healthy.

That's how the season has been. But we will make the playoffs.

Hopefully after the Olympics the Red Wings will fire Mike SuckCock and his clown coaching staff. If you score three goals, you should win a hockey game. There's no excuses even if we did lose three players.

I like Babcock, but I am strting to think he has lost the team.

This team just lacks heart...It has been too easy for them the last few years and they have no idea how to respond to teams that might figure them out. Howard looked like an AHL goalie at best today. This is frustrating, there needs to be some kind of spark, hopefully Franzen coming back can get something going.

P.S. Williams and Lebda need to go.

Guest mindfly
No sarcasm. Kings are a damn good team playing great hockey. We had bad luck tonight, that's all.

If you're up 3-0, it's UNACCEPTABLE to lose that game... this game was therefore UNACCEPTABLE.

This might be the lowest moment in a season filled of low moments. It's the first time that I legitimately believe this team may fail to make the playoffs.

You cannot blow three-goal leads. You just can't. There are teams that want it much more than the Wings do right now, and that's really hard to see. Losing three forwards to injury is unfortunate and more bad luck, but the roster that was left is good enough to win games like this. There isn't much more you can say.

It's unbelievable, really. This feels like total s***.

250px-BelievePatch.jpg

God knows I want too, but we're using up our games in hand. There are 25 games left and we have 64 points. A coach who will not play his veteran goalie despite the fact the 1st half stud is looking tired and not playing half as well, to go along with putting our two defenceman who are struggling the most together, and the fact the injuries are back. Kronwall, Homer, Eaves and Miller. This is gonna take a miracle.

Not one of Jimmie's best games - one goal was completely his fault. But absolutely no nad in front of the net. This D has testicles the size of BBs.

Fair assessment.

2nd goal was a dumb play on his part, blatantly, but he's a rookie and playing the puck is not something that comes right away. That's very much an area where experience is everything. Rebounds still are an issue to, but eh, again, in my mind, he's a rookie. He's done far more than I expected and I'm fine with accepting mistakes and weaknesses right now from him.

Just don't even get me started on the defense. Just totally ******* pathetic lately...

I don't know if I call that bandwagoning. Everyone is disappointed and pissed off. Saying that the team is a joke doesn't mean they are jumping ship. Now if they were to say this team is a joke and i am going to root for the blackhawks...then i'd call that bandwagoning.

I used to live in LA - always kinda liked the kings. :-)