• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

smintlin

Red Wings sign Ty Conklin to 1 year contract

Rate this topic

under 1 mil. hell ill take it. still 7 mil to spend...

6 Million left if he is taking a million.

I said before that I actually wanted to see Larsson play in the NHL, so I am disappointed by that. But Conklin was choice four for me. Osgood, Larsson, Volkoun, Conklin. I am by no means mad, and I am sure he will do fine as long as Howard is healthy.

Excellent! Once in a while we get a goalie who can actually stop pucks any goalie should stop. With Jimmy Howard any soft wrister from the blue line could be a goal. Last time I had such good feeling was in 2008 when... Ty Concklin played for us.

Guest echos myron

Excellent! Once in a while we get a goalie who can actually stop pucks any goalie should stop. With Jimmy Howard any soft wrister from the blue line could be a goal. Last time I had such good feeling was in 2008 when... Ty Concklin played for us.

Not at all.

Not at all.

I always feel nervous when someone fires a shot at Jimmy. I can only imagine what players feel. If I were a Red Wings player I wouldn't believe Jimmy at all.

I always feel nervous when someone fires a shot at Jimmy. I can only imagine what players feel. If I were a Red Wings player I wouldn't believe Jimmy at all.

Did you watch the playoffs this past season? That Jimmy Howard fellow played pretty good in them.

And :thumbup: to re-signing Conklin if it is true.

I'm pleased. Conks knows how to be a good backup. He cheers the other guy on and pushes him a bit. If he gets put in the starter role, he does his best and doesn't take it badly when the starter returns. That takes a man with no ego. In other words, a perfect Wing.

Welcome back, Conk Block!

Great signing. Really the only goalie the Wings were going to go after at this point, so I'm glad it worked out.

Welcome back Conks, having a better team in front of him will make him a better goalie - and that cap hit is great.