• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Maple Leafs 2

Rate this topic

I personally like the fact that Babs realized the vets weren't getting it done and buried them on the 3rd line. Let the kids do the work, they have been the ones winning us games.

I like the fact that he actually called them all out on it. I think we are going to see a big game from the vets ie franzen and Alfie as they will respond to being challenged by Babs. The key is to get on them early to create doubt because the leafs have very little confidence left. Having said that, jimmy needs to be big early because the leafs know if they lose tomorrow, that's pretty well the season for them.

I live in Windsor and most my friends are leafs fans so come on wings/griffins get us a big win!

Wings are rested and the Leafs just dropped their 7th in a row to a big angry Flyers team. We should win this, and they boys gotta start playing the first time the puck is dropped. Calling a 5-2 win with an EN by Alfie just for fun.

I'm interested to see if you guys and gals pick out how many Wings are in that gif.

:lol: 9 I believe with Tinky Winky flubbin' around in the back. WTF dude?.....we all love you! Babs and Kenny are great musicians if they make the kids move like that.

sorry folks, i'm going to this game tonight and detroit has never won when i've been there.

blame it on me.

Here's to a win and bucking that trend! Wings need to come up huge here, Toronto is due for a win and it isn't going to come easy.

-Nyquist & Tatar I hope continue their surge here LGW

Love it flashy!!! What movie is it from?

I'm working through the night and I got bored.

This was the result.

V6XQxqI.gif

Wings win 4-3 nyquist, Quincey, Tatar, nyquist with the goals.

Omg flashy I just noticed Holland and babs are in the band on the stage. I love it lol

The band is the best - and Jimmy! ahhahahahaa!!! You are amazing, Gord! Love it! Wings on top for this one, Glenny with his first NHL goal, but certainly not his last!

Go, Wings!!!!

Someone is the chick on the left. Is that abby or Emdog perhaps? Lol Riley in his Tinky costume made me lose it.

Abby. He's a pretty girl. ^_^

In regards to the game... We can't lose to this mess of a team. I hear they may start throwing waffles on the ice if the Wings score first. A blowout win would be the most satisfying regular season Wings victory in years but I've got a feeling it's going to be a 2-1 game or something like that.