• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2014 SCF : (2) The Big Apple vs. (3) Hollywood

Rate this topic

Who takes home Lord Stanley?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rick Nash is a ******* bum. Boy am I glad the Jackets turned Holland down, the dude is a bigger ghost then Franzen, gets paid twice as much and is a "tough" canadian boy. What a joke. Glad for the Kings though, they play the right way.

i was going to say i rather have nash then franzen cause he actually drives the net but i didnt realize he makes 7.8 mil fack

kings aref****** stacked

too bad i wouldve like lunqvist get a cup

For the same price I'd prefer Nash too, but at 7.8 that contract is a ******* albatross.

So, after a playoffs full of evenly matched, game 7-filled rounds, we come to the SCF and it looks like we're back to the old sweep. The Kings are great, but I was hoping for something a little more competitive.

Yeah, it's a bit of a letdown. espn will spend even less time on hockey now, and more time sucking Lebron's dick.

Good thing the World Cup starts this week.

Man I hate the Kings. Coming from a Wings fan that relocated to California, Kings fans are some of the biggest ******** in the NHL. I've been to many away arenas in the NHL and I've never had as many problems as I have at the Staples Center. All I have heard about for 2 years is their last Stanley Cup and they won't let anyone forget this Stanley Cup either.

Man I hate the Kings. Coming from a Wings fan that relocated to California, Kings fans are some of the biggest ******** in the NHL. I've been to many away arenas in the NHL and I've never had as many problems as I have at the Staples Center. All I have heard about for 2 years is their last Stanley Cup and they won't let anyone forget this Stanley Cup either.

A franchise's first title in over 40 years of existence is a big deal. I wouldn't judge all Kings fans by the few morons that very team has.

A franchise's first title in over 40 years of existence is a big deal. I wouldn't judge all Kings fans by the few morons that very team has.

I've been to about 5 games and play in a hockey league with a ton of kings fans and they all have been the same. They act like that one Championship makes them the greatest franchise ever.

The Rangers lost when they came home down 0-2 and managed FOUR shots on goal in the first period. Thats just unacceptable.

Well the Kings have had problems with closing out the series in all of their last 3 games, so let's hope for at least 5 games. But man they are just like an unstoppable machine

There are some bad ones. But LA really shows up at Dodger Stadium, esp as a Cardinals fan which was fine for many years till the last couple of seasons.

But then I catch the Kings and Wings much more when they visit the Pond than anything.

Well the Kings have had problems with closing out the series in all of their last 3 games, so let's hope for at least 5 games. But man they are just like an unstoppable machine

I don't think they could handle our team speed.

Alas, we didn't get a chance to find out.

I don't think they could handle our team speed.

Alas, we didn't get a chance to find out.

Wings aren't even in the same tier. Kings would absolutely destroy this team, would be worse than the series against the Rangers by far. When King H can't do much against that powerhouse what do you expect our "defense" and Howard to do? Nope no chance at all

Wings aren't even in the same tier. Kings would absolutely destroy this team, would be worse than the series against the Rangers by far. When King H can't do much against that powerhouse what do you expect our "defense" and Howard to do? Nope no chance at all

I think it was quite sarcastic. People were saying the Bruins couldn't handle the Wings speed before that series started.

I think it was quite sarcastic. People were saying the Bruins couldn't handle the Wings speed before that series started.

Ah ok if it was sarcastic nevermind :-)

Man this team, elite defense, elie goaltending, elite two way center, big physical top 6..great coach just so much talent :(

Ah ok if it was sarcastic nevermind :-)

Man this team, elite defense, elie goaltending, elite two way center, big physical top 6..great coach just so much talent :(

Quicks been good in a few games but he wasn't elite during the season or post season this year

Quicks been good in a few games but he wasn't elite during the season or post season this year

You're saying that after last night's game?

Quick has played at an elite level multiple times this postseason.

Quick wasn't that good against the Hawks but if you can outplay the king you are certainly extremely elite